11dpo Implantation bleeding....

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'd figure I'd try and give posting another go.

Today makes me officially 11dpo. I've been feeling pregnant and these are my signs at the moment:

Sore side bbs
Fatigue
Irritability
Some metal mouth here and there....

CM this morning was in abundance today. ALOT. Thick, yellowish in hue, very very stretchy. I.e I went to the bathroom and the cm was so stretchy it hung from my vaginal opening into the toilet- only when I grabbed some TP and wiped it away did it break. (Sorry if that was tmi) Also, wiped afterwards and had tons more.

Consistent wet feeling today. On bathroom break number whatever, later on, on wiping I noticed a very very very very light pink shade to the cm. The CM is clear and creamy in color (with the pink tint)..... So I did an internal check and pulled out some ewcm with red streaks in it. Checked a few more times.... Would sometimes get pink and other times clear/creamy, just that one hint of red mixed. I stopped checking after the first couple times...lol.... I can obsess.

I didn't temp this morning. DD was hospitalized last night for possible meningitis. So I didn't officially get to sleep until 230 this afternoon when we were finally discharged home after having been up for 24 hours. Rough rough night complete with failed spinal tap.

Here's my chart for fun:

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/1c7900

I hope it's IB bleeding. Looks like it did when I had IB with DD. I wish I had a temp to correlate it with. But ah well.

I reeeeeally wanna test but DF does not want to see a false negative result. He says it crushes him. :/ but I think I should test on the sly and surprise him with a BFP!

Testing Sunday. Mother's Day :)

Bump!

I'll just update for myself then!
Took a FRER this morning after a huge spike in temp. Definitely saw something before the time limit. Though very faint.

DF saw it too!!!! He's definitely tentatively excited and won't excepts a faint bfp.... I took an ept two days ago that turned positive after time limit, then a cheapie tht was also positive after the time limit and then today a "indent" on frer within time limit.

It definitely darkened after the time limit...:

Now I gotta figure out how to post pics!

Eta:

Symptoms are as follows:
12dpo
Very very tender side bbs
Sore throat (possibly strep...no fever though....dd is on abx for strep)
Joint pain
Creamy/ewcm
On internal inspection there is cm mixed with brown, pink and streaks of red. Nothing on panties and nothis since this Morning....

Hoping it's all a good sign.

Here's to hoping we had implantation on 11dpo!

I also had something similar only mine was brown/tan-tinged and only lasted 11 and 12DPO (only when wiping) on 12DPO it was more of a watery spotting type consistancy while on 11DPO it was stringy CM tinted brown.

14DPO today and it is completely gone!! *knock on wood*

Really getting my hopes up, especially after my dream 2 nights ago that I was 11 weeks with twins :cloud9:

I also had something similar only mine was brown/tan-tinged and only lasted 11 and 12DPO (only when wiping) on 12DPO it was more of a watery spotting type consistancy while on 11DPO it was stringy CM tinted brown.

Really getting my hopes up, especially after my dream 2 nights ago that I was 11 weeks with twins :cloud9:

Omg when are you testing!!!

good luck ladies! :dust: lots of baby dust to you both! :dust: I too have had tiny bits of spotting but not in amongst CM x

Really wanting to test like, NOW lol but was going to hold off until Sunday (Mother's day!) since AF is expected on Saturday

Ok here's an attemp at posting a pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 114

Really wanting to test like, NOW lol but was going to hold off until Sunday (Mother's day!) since AF is expected on Saturday

AF is due on Sunday for me.
I will most likely test Saturday and Sunday morning bc I an weak.... Lol

Ok so I literally just went and POAS lmao....So far it looks bfn but my cervix is still high hard and CLOSED!
Please oh please God let this be my month!!! :cloud9:

Ok here's an attemp at posting a pic!

OMG I see something!! It looks thin though, is there color to it??
OMG let me go see if I have any tests lmao can't wait any longer

Eeeeek!!!!!!

There is color to it! When I tested I saw something. I KNEW I did.... But it was coming in so faint I tought I was crazy. Then I pulled it apart after the time limit to see and I found that line that I knew I had seen with color!!!

If implantation was yesterday and this is truly a bfp.... I expect a bfp by Saturday!!

Now if I can hold off until then... Im feeling pretty crummy at the moment so I'm sure that will distract me.

Never heard of strep throat with no fever.... I'm not sure what to pawn my high temp too. I took my temp wth a regular thermometer too after bbt and it read 98.6 as well.

I don't feel feverish.... I just feel crummy. Sore sore throat and joint pain lower back pain and breasts are painfully sore.

Aside from that nonsense i feel ok... Went to the bathroom.... No spotting just creamy cm on wipe.

The torture of te wait....

Ok so I literally just went and POAS lmao....So far it looks bfn but my cervix is still high hard and CLOSED!
Please oh please God let this be my month!!! :cloud9:

Haha!!!
We are in this together!!!

Please oh please let this be our month!!!!!!!

I will say it's officially a BFN although I swear I saw something when it was going across the screen, but could very well be my imagination.

I've had strep way too many times, and I don't think I've EVER had a fever associated with it, I'm a weirdo I guess lol but if it hurts to swallow and you have white spots by your tonsils it's almost definitely strep.

I will say it's officially a BFN although I swear I saw something when it was going across the screen, but could very well be my imagination.

I've had strep way too many times, and I don't think I've EVER had a fever associated with it, I'm a weirdo I guess lol but if it hurts to swallow and you have white spots by your tonsils it's almost definitely strep.

It's not over until the fat lady sings.
No spots. Just one extremely painful tonsil. Can't talk, swallow without pain.

Ugh.... I'm a RN too!! It never ceases to amaze me how shitty a patient I am lol. It really has been a rough few days with dd being hospitalized and us having that day where we were up 24 hours....

Nonetheless Iove the temp spike!!! Hope it's indicative of our baby snuggling in!!

Very true. It can go either way now because I'm sure I've had similar spotting before AF also, but never noticed my cervix this closed before, ever!
It might be tonsillitis then?
Wow it sounds so nice to think that "BABY" might be snuggling in!! :cloud9:
Snuggle in tight little babies, sticky sticky babies :D
How cool would it be if we BOTH got our BFPs on Mother's Day?!?! :cloud9:

I'm getting WAY too excited...

Very true. It can go either way now because I'm sure I've had similar spotting before AF also, but never noticed my cervix this closed before, ever!
It might be tonsillitis then?
Wow it sounds so nice to think that "BABY" might be snuggling in!! :cloud9:
Snuggle in tight little babies, sticky sticky babies :D
How cool would it be if we BOTH got our BFPs on Mother's Day?!?! :cloud9:

I'm getting WAY too excited...

Haha!!!! I'm smiling to hard right now!!!!

Positive thoughts!!! Keep me updated woman!!!

I will definitely keep you updated, and I hope you keep me updated also...Hopefully we can soon be bump buddies!?! How cool would that be??

I'm having odd cramping but definitely not like AF cramps. snuggle baby, snuggle! :cloud9: Also have lotiony CM

I will have to buy some more tests lol I used my one and only FRER just now. Kinda sad it was negative but I didn't have a lot of pee to use lol and it was like my 3rd pee of the day so probably too diluted anyways? :shrug:

I will definitely keep you updated, and I hope you keep me updated also...Hopefully we can soon be bump buddies!?! How cool would that be??

I'm having odd cramping but definitely not like AF cramps. snuggle baby, snuggle! :cloud9: Also have lotiony CM

I will have to buy some more tests lol I used my one and only FRER just now. Kinda sad it was negative but I didn't have a lot of pee to use lol and it was like my 3rd pee of the day so probably too diluted anyways? :shrug:

Yes!!! You didn't test under the best conditions!!!

I bough a box of EPTs for this weekend. I used my last frer today!!

I would love you as a bump buddy!

Update time for 12dpo.
The pink/brown creamy stretchy cm has continued on to today. Trust me... I've been checking....lol.

The CM Has yet to make an appearance outside those conditions yet. Sorta dry outside.... Tmi?
I feel pretty run down.

Sore throat, some body aches. Very tender bbs. Sharp pains and sore side bbs. Very soft wet closed and high cp.

Tummy is sore (like an after ab workout feeling) raging headache, super congested head feeling complete with popped ears and no actual stuffiness in my nose. Feel extremely feverish but temp has only been as high as 99.8.... Extremely extremely sore lower back. Sleepy.

At this point I feel like I wanna take a test again and I'm trying reeeeeeaaaallllllly hard to wait until Saturday. But I'm scared I'll see another BFN....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->