• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

11dpo/IUI no symptoms but on progesterone?? Anyone else?

rae829

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hoping for some insight or am I out?? After TTC for a year, we did our first IUI cycle this month. My RE had me on prometrium 200mg 2-3x a day (I ovulate on my own although she gave me a trigger shot this time) and usually by 3dpo my breast would be severely swollen and sore w/ other side efffects. I have been taking prometrium for 4 months now, and every month like clock work I get all the side effects of pregnancy due to the progesterone, that I convince myself I am pregnant, only to be sadden by the BFN. Well this month I had a horrible cold that started the morning of my IUI that lasted until 3 days ago. I take my progesterone 3xs a day and it's 11dpo/IUI and no symptoms at all! My progesterone tested 46 on CD21 (ovulated on CD14) and my RE was extremely happy about that, but I am getting no side effects, no swollen boobs, nothing this month! Has this happened to anyone and still get BFP? Am I out since no symptoms even with taking so much progesterone and usually always having side effects? AF is due Friday/Sat. Also temps have been pretty flat around 97.9, usually I get some 98's in there. And I am taking baby aspirin once a day this cycle. Anyone have insight as I don't know what to think.

I can't speak personally, but I've heard stories of women who usually had symptoms having NO symptoms on their BFP cycle.

Best of luck, keep us posted!

Thanks, that gives me hope and I have heard the same, but it's just odd with all the progesterone I am taking I would feel something as I normally do. I can't help but feel like I am out, especially since I had a bad cold during this 2ww. The only difference this cycle is it was my first IUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"