11dpo... Should I test?

Snowday78

Reaction score
I had what I hope was implantation spotting on 8dpo, very pale pink and watery when I wiped a couple of times, cramping mildly on an off since then, hot flushes throughout the day and night, last night I was up peeing every 2 hours and that never happens, today I'm not so frequently going, my boobs feel bigger and heavier, not really sore at all but I am more aware of them. I am scared to test after a stark white bfn on 9dpo.

It takes about 2 to 4 days after implantation for a sensitive test to pick it up. 11dpo sounds lile a good time to test! Your symptoms look great. I had a dip at what i think was 8dpo so i'm waiting it out too.. cant deal with bfn's!

Keep me posted on the result! Fingers crossed!

i say go for it, its gonna be either or , but don't be discouraged if its a negative because you still have loads of time!!!

Thanks for your replies 😊💐
How do I attach my FF chart? If love to get some views on it. I have no clue what I'm looking at 😜😄

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/61409b

I think I did it? ☺️

uuum its somewhat of a process hehe. you can go on FF website and go to Sharing. Then on that drop down menu choose "Get Code" . Then copy the link for "message boards" and paste into your signature on this website. If you go to User CP on this site, you will find the signature option and paste the link in there.

oh and just so you know, I got my bfp this morning at 10dpo!!! :) :) two days after my dip!! so keep the faith!!

Congrats!!! That's wonderful news 💐😊🎉🎉 I hope you have an amazing 9 months til the little bean is ready to pop!
My temp went down today to 97.95, still way above the cover line which is 97.29, but I was hoping at 12dpo it would be staying up if I was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->