11dpo - swollen vajayjay/cervix??

brit_anne

Mommy of a 7 year old
Reaction score
Hi ladies! This is our 5th month ttc my #2, my Husband's #1. I am currently on CD28, 11dpo.

I've had NO symptoms (unlike the past 4 months) except when I went to check my cervix, I could barely get my finger in! My vagina is swollen and spongy feeling. Once I carefully pushed past the swollen area, I got to my cervix and it felt like my puckered lips but very soft. Usually, around this time (3 days before AF) my cervix is firm and very low.

Here is my chart. My temp has been the same for a few days now. I'm desperately hoping for a BFP. I had one the other day but I'm certain it was an evap on a $$ tree test as I haven't gotten any others since then. =(

Anyone else have the swollen vagina and soft cervix before a BFP??

Also! If I get my BFP this month, my due date is the same as my daughter's (who is 7 years old) and it's on a leap year just like when I was pregnant with her! So, I'm hoping even more for this month to be ours!!

Attachments

• maychart.jpg
    maychart.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
I had this with my second pregnancy. I don't remember with my first lol this one it wasn't as swollen which actually concerned me at first but everything seems fine so far. But yes.. Was definitely something I got before my bfp before :) when are you going to test?

I'm going to wait until Monday now. I tested this morning with a $$ tree test and it was BFN. With my daughter, I tested 3 days before AF was due and got a negative and then retested the day before and got a positive so I'm gonna cross my fingers that it'll be the same this time.

So, today I have itchy nipples. They're a little sore. I had AF like cramps all morning but now I'm thinking it was a stomach issue due to food I ate. My temp is consistently staying at 98.1.

Fx it isn't just a stomach issue :) I had af cramps a lot from about 4-6 weeks and still get them occasionally so having some doesn't mean you're out yet!

Thank you for the hope! I checked my cervix tonight and it was sore to the touch which isn't normal for me. I still have 3 more days until AF is due. Yesterday I had a sharp pinching pain in my uterus and I haven't felt it today. I'm hoping it's a good sign.

AF started yesterday. :cry: So, it's on to month 6!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->