11dpo ...to test or wait..

countryblonde

Reaction score
Hubby and I are ntnp for baby #3. We dtd every other day before o, until 3 days before and then the day after o.

I am known for having very little if any symptoms before 6 weeks or so and the last pregnancy I got my bfp on 11dpo....

I can't make a decision to just wait and see if af shows up, or if i should spend the money and take a test..

What do you think? What would you do?

You all are not helping! You are supposed to be my voice of reason! 😂😂

I totally want to pee on all things!!!

I say wait! I got my hopes waaaay up last month and tested at 12dpo then af the next day! Big waste of money and excitement. Decided im waiting from now on.

11dpo you have around a 65% of getting a bfp if pregnant. The longer you wait the higher the odds for a positive go up.

I am 11dpo and been having cramps, sneezing and this morning it's like I had 6 pinches within 30secs. AF is due in 3 days!!

I'm still holding out... Pretty tempting though..af is due Saturday and I am planning on testing Sunday if I don't cave...

I was super close to buying one today but ds was asleep in the car and I didn't want to wake him up!

I hate the tww

Af is suppose to be here Saturday for me as well and I'm testing Sunday also. Hope to get a bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->