11dpo wondfo test

kjs1

Reaction score
Thoughts? I have major line eye and am taking prometrium suppositories so no period or spotting and no usual pms symptoms. I’m aware progesterone mimics pregnancy symptoms so I’m going crazy.

Attachments

• A07AD4D8-9AF6-4DE9-97BA-C28C57629D0D.jpg
    A07AD4D8-9AF6-4DE9-97BA-C28C57629D0D.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 86
hi , i can see a slight something . can you tweak the pic ? good luck x

Thank all of you so much. It is so helpful and comforting to have you all being supportive even when I am being crazy!

Here is my test at 12dpo. I don't know. I feel like the shadow I *think* I slightly see isn't getting darker....What do you guys think? Is it too late at this point? I don't know exactly how strong wondfo tests are and I am still taking prometrium suppositories so it stops my period until I stop taking them.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 62
I think that's definitely darker than the first test!

I see it. I didn't really see anything in the first one. Fx

I don't see anything on the first but I see a line on the second photo

REALLY?! i feel crazy. I can't wait to test again in the morning.

Can see something on the second pic for sure... test again! Good luck xx

I tested again this morning and it looks the same. Shouldn’t it be getting darker if anything is in fact there? I’m 13dpo now. I feel like I’m out :(

Post the new pic and we can have a look. I didn't get a proper line that I was sure on till 16/17dpo so you're def not out yet x

I actually didn't get a pic because I was in a hurry and when I went back to look I can't find it....Eeek.

Should I go get a FRER to test with in the morning or are wondfo sticks just as good?

FRER showed clearer than a wondfo for me but I could also see it on the wondfo - depends if you want to spend the $$ :p

Different test but I used the onestep tests this morning and barely had a line, used a FRER for my 2mu and it's a very clear line.

Definitely go get a FRER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->