11dpo

faye38

Reaction score
well woke up and had bad cramping then i felt a bit wet down there went to the loo and wiped and duess what the :witch: had shown up so here we go again me and my partner are seeing a fertility doctor but im really thinking about having ivf to get on with it as im 38 and my dh is 45 our biological clocks are ticking any luck with any of you girls :hug:

aww, faye, was :witch: early? Whats your normal cycle, no chance it's implantation? Although I'd guess you'd prob know, and alot more so than me.

Hugs

Awww :hugs: hun....I got the :witch: with a vengeance today too.....and I was 5 days late!

OK, so am going to place a crystal for us both (just one of my little beliefs!).....this will be our month!

Ooh, and I'm 39 (and 3 days lol) so I'm tick tocking too, but we can do it! xxx

i normally have a 28 day cycle but my lutal phaze has only lasted 11 days my having fsh test done friday i could have a lutal phaze defect i dont no im all messed up with the different test theres so many anyway good luck girls :hug: p.s i no im ovulating as i have a clear blue monitor and i have a peak most month could i have a defect if i ovulate

Well if its any comfort I only have a luteal phase of 10-11 days and have a gorgeous daughter to show it can still be long enough! The cycle I fell pregnant with her I had my peaks on CD16 and 17, normally got AF on CD27 which didn't arrive, tested CD28 and had a really strong line!

That said I've been taking to Agnus Castus to try and lengthen it slightly, as it all helps.....this month will show if ovulation has come slightly forward! I'm using CBFM too!

Awww :hugs: hun....I got the :witch: with a vengeance today too.....and I was 5 days late!

OK, so am going to place a crystal for us both (just one of my little beliefs!).....this will be our month!

Ooh, and I'm 39 (and 3 days lol) so I'm tick tocking too, but we can do it! xxx
my friend is 39 and her hubby 50 she has just had a cute little boy :hug:

Well if its any comfort I only have a luteal phase of 10-11 days and have a gorgeous daughter to show it can still be long enough! The cycle I fell pregnant with her I had my peaks on CD16 and 17, normally got AF on CD27 which didn't arrive, tested CD28 and had a really strong line!

That said I've been taking to Agnus Castus to try and lengthen it slightly, as it all helps.....this month will show if ovulation has come slightly forward! I'm using CBFM too!
have you had any side affect for Agnus Castus only im a diabetic so have to be carefull in what i take my doc wants me to take metformin as i try to control it with diet but he recons the metformin will help me to conceive as it will lower my blood sugars i just hate taken any medication huh

So the witch got me at cd25 instead of cd28.
I was excited yesterday with a spot of blood.....thinking this was IB
But it is now heavier and redish pink ( not sure if IB lasts more then 1 day)
good thing is....she'll be done ealry and I can go camping next week!!!!! yay.

i get one more ovulation at the end of july.......so hoping my :bfp: is close.
( Oh and my birthday is july) so mught be good luck.

So the good news is i saved $10 this week on tests..hahaha

:hugs: so sorry the witch got you girls :(...
i am still waiting for me to show her ugly face as well...

have you had any side affect for Agnus Castus only im a diabetic so have to be carefull in what i take my doc wants me to take metformin as i try to control it with diet but he recons the metformin will help me to conceive as it will lower my blood sugars i just hate taken any medication huh

I've not had any probes with it hun,but I don't know if its contra-indicated for Diabetics. Bets check with your doc or a good herbalist. I wouldn't ahve thought it would be a prob but best to be safe!

Still waiting for mine to show to. Hurry up witch if your coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->