11w3days #3 no bump just bloat anyone else?

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
I look pregnant because I have bloat but obviously the baby is so low down I k ow that's not actually baby. So I can't feel the baby bump at all yet and if I'm not bloated I'm like flat as a washboard plus I've lost about 14lbs so worried that's a problem as sickness was bad but getting better now. Just a bot worried. Have scan on weds**!! Excited and anxious!!

I'm pregnant with #3 as well and wondered the same thing early on. I was still not showing at 14 weeks yet this time around and worried something was wrong because I remember showing sooner with my other two boys. I had the belly bloat, but it would be gone by morning and stomach would be flat again. I have since gotten a definite bump. Small, but it's there! And I can feel baby kicking daily now. When I had my first scan at 12 weeks I was actually measuring 4 days ahead as well, so size of bump means nothing. Rest assured, baby will move up out of your pelvis soon and your belly will start growing. I didn't see anything significant until just this last couple weeks myself, and still smaller than I was with my other two.

Aw thankyou that's really reassured me! I have my scan weds so not long!

Oh, scan so close now! Hope all goes well at your scan.

I'm 12 with #3. I have two boys too! And I don't have a bump either. Sometimes I get bloated and it looks like I do, but it's always gone in the morning. I can't wait till I get a real one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->