11week scan tomorrow....UPDATE!!!

saveme

Reaction score
Well I have my scan tomorrow at 11weeks and Im super nervous:wacko: So any good stories to get me by until then. I keep reading all the mmc stories and Im terrified!!! I just keep praying all will be good and lil baby will be there healthy and happy.. Oh 10am cant come fast enough... Say some prayers for me and lil bubs ladies.[-o<[-o<

Fingers crossed for you, I'm sure all will be okay xxx

Fingers crossed for you! My first ever scan is in 5 days and I'm so nervous! Good luck and post the scan pic after! X

Good luck! I'm worried about mmc as well as I have no sickness any more. My first scan is next week and it's scary! Nothing we can do either way though so just got to keep thinking positive and hope for the best.

Thanks girls Im actually here now waiting to be seen... Actually not nervous anymore just anxious to be seen. Been praying and hoping so in a couple hours me and DH will know whats what...

Thanks girls Im actually here now waiting to be seen... Actually not nervous anymore just anxious to be seen. Been praying and hoping so in a couple hours me and DH will know whats what...

How did it go?

Well girls it went beautifully hb 161! And a scan pic baby was wiggling all over the place and dr put me @11+4...

Attachments

• 20140822_155909.jpg
    20140822_155909.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 32
How lovely, very pleased for you :D

Thanks gals Im just so happy... and Im deffo ready and not even nervous for next weeks scan. God is so good!

This is wonderful darling, beautiful little baby already!

Unless you are offering support to the ladies in that forum I would stop reading the mc section. It will only drive you crazy. Especially since the majority of ladies have healthy happy babies. I made that mistake, and caused myself a lot of grief and worry for nothing.

Glad the scan went well tho! :hugs:

If you have the money you should get a sonoline b / c1 doppler. It will help ease some of that worry whenever you start to feel it. Best thing ever for worrying mommies to be imo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->