11weeks Pregnant with Twins on and off Bleeding

Mylife12

Reaction score
Hello I'm new here but have been reading so many stories with my similar situation I would like to ask anyone who has gone thru this for ur advice but please don't leave negative feedback I'm trying to stay positive I appreciate any advice thank u for taken the time to read my story
I started bleeding dec 21st I had a big fish of blood that ran down my legs I had just out of the shower n was trying to change when this happened I immediately went to the bathroom was so scared that I really do t know if I passed a clot r not but after that it stopped by the time I got to the ER it had stopped they said it could be a threaten miscarriage but the the sonogram was showing babies heartbeats were strong and my cervix was closed came back home no more bleeding then on dec 23rd and I started bleeding n it was much lighter this time but I passed to clots n then again after this it went away by the time I came back from the hospital this time doc said that it was very common to bleed with twins n they did test n ultrasound n babies were great n hcg level was at 113??? after this bleeding episode I was ok until Thursday in the am I got up n had some blood on my pad nothing much n stopped again by the time I got up for a 2nd time to use the restroom after this again I was ok until this week on the 3rd of Jan I was ok went to docs office then went to get Labwork I was surprised to see that they had 9 vials of blood to draw I was upset
Came home within less then in hour being home I got up and felt a gush come down went to the bathroom and for sure more bleeding but this time no clots I had soaked a pantyliner pad completely so I called the docs office n they send me to get and u/s n thank the lord babies were still doing great but this time I kept bleeding light pinkish thruout the remainder of the day until the next morning Jan 4th I went to the bathroom n started seeing it turning brown I kept on like this until today Jan 5 went to the bathroom I was hoping to see nothing anymore but it was worse more bright red blood with a clot I got scared again n tried to keep wiping n for sure I had another clot this time the size of a quarter but to my surprise I looked at it and saw a whitish piece in it I started to try n pulled r wipe around it and for sure it was a whitish piece of like thick mass the size of a dime sorry for being TMI but would appreciate any advice please to all of this after this bleeding I went too the bathroom again wiped n nothing more like nothing had happened n I have had no craning at all with all of this please help I'm scared to death I will loose my babies :-(
Also is it normal that babies measure 9 weeks 6 days when I'm now today 11 weeks

If you've already had a big bleeding episode and everything was fine I think chances are pretty good that everything is still fine. Plus you're not in pain, that's a good sign. I cant say from personally experience, but my friend had twins and she bled a lot throughout the pregnancy and her first pregnancy ended in mc, so it was terribly stressful for her, but she ended up with two healthy babies. She was actually able to carry them to term and they both ended up being over 7lbs so they were both really healthy.

Sorry you are going through this. Not a lot of advice but my mum bled for 4 months whilst pregnant with me on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->