• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

12/13dpo TWEAKERS PLEASE

MrsW1985

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
This is fmu on 12/13dpo. Af was due 2 days ago.

Attachments

• IMAG1400.jpg
    IMAG1400.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 91
I opened it up in my graphics program and couldn't get anything; even tried running the color dropper along the window and didn't see a change in color except for the control line. It might still be too early for you; good luck! :flower:

im no tweaker but when i tilt my laptop i can defo see a line! not sure if its a little close to the control line though
good luck!

I can see a faint line in your untweaked version. I have also tweaked it 3 different ways, and I can see it every time. Keep on testing! :hugs:

Attachments

• tweak one.png
    tweak one.png
    252.3 KB · Views: 30
  • tweak two.png
    tweak two.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 29
  • tweak three.png
    tweak three.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 27
Do you have a higher-res image? When I open it in photoshop and try to adjust the filters it's just to grainy to make anything out.

Hi ladies, really appreciate the tweaking, unfortunately the :witch: showed up 4 days late. Onto next month. Hopefully I won't need any tweaking next month and there'll be a visible beautiful pink second line. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"