12-14dpo what do we think?

AllStar

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello! First month off the mirena so not actively ttc until next cycle so didn't track ovulation properly but according to 3 different apps on my phone I'm between 12 to 14 dpo today. Did this with fmu and it came up well within time limit. Do you think it too light for 12-14dpo though?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 84
Not too light at all. My bfp was light on a frer at 13dpo.

That's a bfp! Congrats! Not too light at all diff tests have diff strength! X

Thank you ladies, I'm still in shock. Will buy another test later to make sure, you have all reassured me though. My Dh is working away this week. Don't want to tell him over the phone but not sure I can wait!

Just did the other one I had left. Just under 3 hour hold since last pee. Will wait a couple of days and buy more tests. Scared to believe it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 48
I used those tests (cheap internet ones?) and they showed nothing when I was getting strong positives on more expensive tests. So if your getting lines like that on them then better tests should be great!! X

I used those tests (cheap internet ones?) and they showed nothing when I was getting strong positives on more expensive tests. So if your getting lines like that on them then better tests should be great!! X

Yeah just cheapy ones from eBay. Thank you! I was worried about them being so light. I've got digi ones coming from Amazon tomorrow so will see what they say! 😁

Thanks very much ladies, AF is now late, trying not to be too excited til tomorrows tests but I can't help it! :)

Now I'm even more confused!! Cheapy strip tests and digi's arrived this morning. Tried both. On the cheapie ones there is barely a line! It's hardly there but I got pregnant 1-2 on the digi? Had a look though and the digi has a higher sensitivity that the cheap ones?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 21
Been reading online that those one step ones aren't always very good, can depend on the batch? I obviously have the other digi to try in a few days but do you think I can believe that one?

Yes. Those one steps are crap

I just read some reviews on the eBay seller (should have done that before buying!!) and soooo many people have written that these cheap ones showed negative when lots of others wee positive and they were in fact pregnant!

So happy!! Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"