12 + 2 and still worrying :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by x_Sarah_x, Nov 14, 2011.

1. x_Sarah_x

x_Sarah_x Well-Known Member

Hey! I've made it to 12 weeks :) i should be wahoooing but I'm sooo nervous and worried still. I've got my first scan in a week and I'm petrified that they'll say I'm not pregnant lol, is this normal?

My m/s is pretty much gone which I feel grateful about, my boobs are still growing but I still don't feel pregnant :( I feel terrible because I feel I can't get excited til the proof is on the screen.

Thanks ladies xx

2. babybrums

babybrums Well-Known Member

I hear that the ms starts to go away at the end of the first trimester. Sounds like everything is going good :)

I had two miscarriages at 6 weeks and even though I'm 9 weeks now, I still worry. I don't think I'll ever stop worrying. That's what makes us good mommies :)

3. KaidynsMommy

KaidynsMommy Well-Known Member

I know how you feel.Im 13 weeks today and still worry all the time. My morning sickness r should I say all day sickness went away a few days and came back.

4. x_Sarah_x

I was hoping for a scan close to 12 weeks but ill be 13 weeks 2 days wen I get it which will make a better scan pic but another week of worry! It's constantly on my mind too :( I'm a worrier at the best of times too lol! My m/s or all day nausea has subsided I just get it when I feel hugbry or first thing in the morning going into the bathroom I bork! I've had no bleeding or no obviously bad signs so hopefully all is good! Thanks ladies :) xx

5. grumpymoo

grumpymoo Happy Mummy!

I am the same! scan on Thursday, hurry up!

I think we are normal anyway ! lol x

6. x_Sarah_x

I just assumed that there's obviously alot of pregnant women in my area that's why my scan is slightly over 12 weeks ... Soo unfair lol! I want it now haha xx

7. orangeapple

orangeapple Well-Known Member

Same here, I am 12+0 and my scan is on Thursday.
    Worried as usual but my pants are seriously getting tighter today and I'm still dealing with morning sickness ......... so I hope those are good signs.
    Try not to worry =) I think we're past the most dangerous phase ~~

8. x_Sarah_x

Yeah I feel like I've gained weight but I was dieting before and started eating crap tbh so that could be main reason! Hopefully yeah :) good luck for Thursday x

9. mommylam

mommylam Pregnant-Mother of 3 boys

Me too! I had lost 50 lbs and then threw it all to the wind when I started feeling bad and got stressed out about spotting and some early scans I had. Ugh! Now I'm trying to get back on track....but I haven't done very well!!!!

10. Tickles

Tickles Me 31, My OH 30 and My gorgeous 6 year old boy

When I read your post I though I had written it! lol

I am so much in the same boat. I feel absolutley fine, no sickness, no nothing and my boobs are feeling less hurty too. My scan is on Thursday and im so worried they will say 'er, theres nothing in there'. I even took another test yesterday and that said pregnant but im still worried lol
    Thing is my Dr didnt even confirm it for me, I think because I said we'd been trying so he knew I knew what I was talking about and I told him i'd been watching my periods. Ive only just had my booking in apt and my MW only took bloods today because when I made my apt to see the MW at about week 8 my real one was on holiday and I saw a stand in one, who only took basic notes from me.

Grrr hurry up Thursday so I can start to enjoy my pregnancy!

xx

11. Tickles

Tickles Me 31, My OH 30 and My gorgeous 6 year old boy

SNAP!!! im 12 weeks today and our scan is Thursday too!

GL

xx

12. x_Sarah_x

Aww another test sounds good right now but I don't think I should lol! Let me know how it goes :) good luck! I had a test confirmed by a nurse at a walk in centre who I seen just to get advice so hopefully all is good xx