12+3 Too soon for movement?

MrsC10

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi everyone :hi:

I'm 12+3 with our first and I'm pretty sure in the past week I've started to feel movement. Is this too soon? Xx

Especially with your first, that'd be pretty miraculous.

From what I've read it is too soon. Apparently our growing/stretching feelings around the end of first tri are very similar to "fluttering baby movement" feelings.
Congrats on getting past 12 weeks!! :flower:

Thanks girls.....

I asked the same questions in 2nd tri, since I'm kind of in limbo. I don't feel ready to 2nd tri, but feel I've outgrown 1st tri. Lol

The women that I have spoken to on that thread have said that it's entirely possible and a number of them starting feeling 'something' sooner than me. I'll guess we'll never know for sure.

I had similar feelings around that time with my DS. I started feeling 'proper' movement at 18 weeks that was unmistakeable and as soon as I had those feelings I knew the movement I felt earlier was something else. You will just know when it's baby. I already have the feelings this time and i'm sure it's just growing uterus/twinges

I agree with pp. I swore I felt movement with my son around 13 weeks but when I actually did feel movement at 18 weeks it was so different that I knew what I'd felt earlier hadn't been movement. Think it must have just been uterine twinges. I've had a few fluttery feelings already but I know it's just my body making room for jellybean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->