12 All-Time Best Board Games for Kids

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Kick boredom to the curb with these ultra-entertaining board games for kids.

Click HERE!

Ever since my daughter suggested a game night, we've been playing lots of games. It's been great for both my 5 year old and my nearly 3 year old! I love the quality time as well as all the great skills it promotes!

Edit: We recently got Ticket to Ride which I saw on the list!

I had games night as a child and loved it, it was also fish and chip night! I've tried with my girls and I can't cope :lol: each of them literally get upset when they lose and nothing I say "it's about the fun" etc seems to matter.

Might try again soon x

There are lots of great cooperative games available as well. We have Feed the Woozle and Hoot Owl Hoot. I feel like we have others, but I'm not at home right now and I can't remember them... Oh yeah, we have a great Busy Town game. I can't remember what it's called though. But I actually really like playing it. Anyway, cooperative games are great for kids who have trouble with losing. If they are upset about losing, you just suggest playing again and once you all win, you stop and everyone's happy. Other times, some kids don't mind "losing" if everyone plays until completion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->