12 days and counting

Francene1910

Reaction score
Well here is so hoping and praying for a BFP. New to this and this is the first month of actively trying. So sorry if I over share.
So I am on my 15th day of my cycle.
DAY 6 active with oh.
DAY 10 11 and 12 fertile days
DAY 13 ovulation and active with oh.
Sperm can last up to 7 days so here's to fingers crossed.
DPO 1 slight cramp headache and a feeling of fullness in lower ab.
DPO 2 tummy feeling full peeing more sense of smell heightened cooking dinner made me feel sick (garlic and ginger every small amount goes into almost everything I cook never had that kind of reaction) more gas from both ends not normal. Drinking more. Can't say I have any tenderness to the boobs but they feel different. Went to the toilet during the DAY and wiped had pinkish blood mixed with jelly. Checked again half an hour later nothing. Then again an hour after that and wiped but the blood was dark brown. This happened on and off during the day now nothing. Could this be implanation bleed as i never tested to see if i was ovulating but relying on an app called ladytimer, which I have used for years to track my normal cycle days/length eta. Or ovulation bleed.
So currently on DAY 15 of cycle. Only another 12 days to drive myself crazy.
Here is to hoping and praying. Fingers crossed to all good luck

So this morning i woke feeling slightly sick and sore bones with a headache. Got dressed and boobs feel bigger. No nore blood when i wipe. Still could be ovulation bleed rather than implant bleed. But have never had either. Will update again this evening.
Good luck fingers crossed.

Hi! I'm 2 dpo today, so here to wait out the next 12 days with you. Although I will probably test early on the 3rd! Have had lots of lower abdo cramping since O but I know it's way too early for pregnancy symptoms!
I'm ttc#2, have a 2 yr old ds. When I was pregnant with ds i had no symptoms until 11 dpo when I had a tad of heartburn then tested and got a super faint bfp. All my symptoms came after 11 dpo when I already tested pos.

I have a son that will be three next month. I didnt really notice anything with him other than an increase in my eating habbit (was always hungry in the morning as soon as i woke) could never stomach anything normally till i had be up a few hours. And the bigger fuller boobs other than that. No morning sickness or anything. So i thought i would start this with the feelings i am getting if no bfp then i have a clue of what happens in my cycle for future ref. Here's to BFP'S
Sending baby dust your way. X

Thank you! You too! I don't think I've had this much lower abdo cramping after O in my previous cycles, but it's probably just gas or something! Can't help the symptom spotting!!

I'm the same feel very tight and hard atm in lower section. Plus have slight back ache. But nothing new other than that. X

Haha same here! Noticed my lower back was quite sore this morning, but it seems to have improved as the day has gone on.

How is the cramping?? Hope it' s not been too bad.
So here is my update
Loss of appitate
Slight lower back pain (on and off through out the day).
Hot one minute chills the next
Fuller feeling in the lower abdomen
Creamy egg white cm
Feeling nauseated for about an hour (kinda acidy)
Few cramps not painful just more annoying than anything.
Still only DAY 15 of cycle 2 DPO according to ladytimer app.
: not due till Oct 6th. Will probably start testing on the 1st. thimk that will be the longest i can go without testing lol.Ordered some cheapies from amazon. They say they work from 6 days earlier then most. Unless with the slight cramping the witch shows earlier than expected. I was talking to my mother earlier and for some strange reason she asked me if i was pregnant cause everytime i go near her she gets the taste of pickled onions. I have no idea where she even got that from.

Good luck

Ooooh motherly intuition! I hope she's right!
Woke up this morning with ongoing fullness/lower abdo pressure feeling. Fx that's a good sign!

Last night i was freezing. Went to bed early. Couldnt get any heat. Had to put too quilts on the bed before i got a little warm. I felt sore all over. Woke this morning still really sleepy and just wanna crawl back into bed. Still sore. Think im getting a cold or the flu. I have a lotiony cm. Some people say this is ovulation and some say this is a sign. But i'm not so tight in the lower abdomen area. So i think im out this cycle.
Fxd for you.

Well what ever cause my flu like feeling never happened again. It only last that night. More sleepy than normal. But nothing else happening. Feel sick a few times during the day. So thinking all the rest was in my head. Apart from the mid cycle bleed. Now 5 dpo 9 days until af.
Good luck

I'm 5 or 6 dpo today. Still having some low back ache and low abdo pressure. Weird thing today was ewcm. I usually only have ewcm before O. Worried that this may mean I actually didn't O before only Oing now? But it doesn't make sense because I'm cd 22 of 28-29 day cycle. Ugh! I guess just time will tell!

Well I'm not sure what is going on with me. Crying for nothing, really crying i mean from the heart proper sobbing. I few times today I have felt like I have either wet myself or came on af but it's been clear water like stuff(so not normally for me) sorry if tmi. I feel like I have put on a few pounds. I don't normally eat breakfast til I have been up a few hours but this morning I woke hungry but got up sorted my son out washed his bf dressed and started getting hungrier pains. Apart from that lower back pain and when I lay on my left side a few twinges where I'm kinda over stretching.
Sounds like you may have a sticky bean. I have read a lot about the ewcm mostly positive signs.
Have you had anything else during the day/early evening?

Sorry to hear about the crying! That's not fun!
Haha thanks for the encouragement but I'm having the "I'm out" feeling today. Still having some low back ache and mild ache in pelvis but that's about it. Didn't get my bfp with ds until 11 dpo so I still have lots of waiting!

Well i would say im out this time. Af due on the 6th and im getting af style cramps and backache. And very hot during the evening. Which is my normal leading up to af. How are things going for you?

Nothing new here. 8 dpo and getting my usual pms symptoms: very grumpy, irritable, increased cm. I caved and tested today, bfn, which is not surprising! I am distracting myself with enjoying playing with ds today who is being awfully cute and cuddly!

Aw bless her. Nothing new here bfn this morning. No signs of af. I normally get aload of cramps the week leading up. So far i have been ok this week. Still time for you yet x

Any news Francene? Bfn again this morning and I think I see some spotting... Likely AF on her way.

I didn't test today i'm still two days away from af. Im getting really confused. Feel sick since eating dinner. I normally get cramps the week leading up to af but so far nothing. The test i dod yesterday is suppose to be test as early as 6 days before missed af but got a bfn. But i don't really feel any different apart from no af signs. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. Af due the 6th. Oh back from working away for two weeks this weekend. And wint be back for two weeks again. I have till christmas to get the bfp cause for 1st 3 months of next year other half will be working away for 4 weeks at a time. Which will prob miss the open window. I had a rough time of it and not sure i am meant to have anymore. I was 19 when i got pregnant the 1st time. But sadly it was not meant to be. Had a cyst that popped which means they had to cut abit off off my tube. Then 5 years ago got cancer of womb. Did the treatment it went into remission. Then fell pregnant with my son. 6 months ago i got a cyst which was massive. Got the all clear on that. Im now 34 and thinking i should count myself lucky i have my boy. I guess time will tell. If another is mean't to be then it will happen if it happens. Good luck its not over till the fat lady sings. Keep me posted. Fx'd x

I'm so sorry to hear about all the health challenges you have been through! Cancer and cysts and surgery, how awful!
I am 33 so not far behind you! Don't worry we are still spring chickens ;)
Very small amount if light brown spotting yesterday, still waiting for AF to show up (due today or tomorrow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"