12 DPO and 1 day late - bad AF cramps - updated faint positive!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by skirtgirl, Jan 25, 2011.

1. skirtgirl

skirtgirl 2 recent losses

but BFN on a dollar store test. anyone been here? should I go buy a FRER?

2. LittleAngel09

LittleAngel09 Well-Known Member

I'm there right now....af due yesterday, bad cramps sat and sun now nothing but still bfn!! :growlmad:

3. croydongirl

croydongirl Well-Known Member

You could try a FRER, but even though you are late for your period, you are still only 12dpo so it might take a few more days to pick up on a test. The hcg builds up at the same rate if you have a 11 days between ov-ing and your period or 15 days between, sadly it means you may have to wait longer after your AF to get your bfp to show up than someone with a longer Luetal phase!

I would say get a test and try again in the morning - Good luck!

4. skirtgirl

skirtgirl 2 recent losses

Got a FRER and a very very faint positive this am. My husband says I'm crazy but it's there. Will post a pic in the p-test forum in a bit. He said "might as well post a copy of your drivers license, too." haha. Thanks, croydongirl. I went out and got one after I read your post!

5. sasa90

sasa90 New Member

hi ladies!

i am at 12 dpo now. last night about 2 am woke up with so bad af cramps :wacko: it felt like af is coming right now. pain on left side, then on right side, was rolling in the bed. hope af doesn't show up at all ! :baby: