12 DPO and feeling down

Leanne27

Mum to Olivia & Isla & TTC no 3 with new partner.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Well.... I am 12 DPO on a cycle which can be anywhere betwen 27 and 36 days. Since 8 DPO I have been spotting, (dark brown colour, SORRY TMI!) Anyway, I got my hopes up that this was an implantation bleed but its been going on for 5 days now. I also had nausea and cramps which fuelled my hopes!

I have been obsessively testing with IC's and BFN :nope: and then this morning I sent my H2B out to get FRER .....and BFN still!

Sure it would have showed up by now if it was with an FRER :nope: Bet its just AF starting early....GRRRR

Anyone had something similar?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not really some people only get ptv 13dpo 14dpo and some at lower dpos im at 9dpo today so not going to test till im 13 dpo xx :) xx

I'd say it sounds hopefull... If the flow has been limited and dark in colour, then could reasonably be your implantation bleed... surely if was early AF, then you would have seen the usual red flow by now... I'd give it some time and test in a few days... When is AF due to arrive?

i agree with caz hun even the early tests say wait until about 14dpo xxx

Thanks girls. I will just have to wait it out until AF arrives! AF probably due about Wed/Thursday but is not particularly regular, so not really sure : (

Probably test everyday until then though lol

CazandBob - well done for waiting before testing, i wish i could! : )

xxxx Good luck for your BFP's xxxxxxx

Keep us updated on this thread and best of luck with it hun - certainly sounds promising...

Baby Dust to all :baby:

Thanks I will but i'm not hopeful! Babydust to all! xxxxx

Hey, I'm also 12dpo today and feeling down. I had a small amount of spotting at 6dpo and then nothing since. I have not tested yet, but it feels like AF may be on her way.

Hang in there - it isn't over til AF shows. I'm trying to remember that too.

Ooh tanikit that sounds promising. Your chart looks good, temps nice and high. My temps went way down this morning : (

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i did test hun when i was 8 dpo bfn so not tsting now till 13 or 14dpo xx :(

im the same been getting loads of symptoms....im 12dpo now AF is due friday but since last night ive been bleeding started off brownish and just when i wiped, now its deep red in colour and bit more flow like...... is it early AF or could i be pregnant still??????? any thoughts???

im the same been getting loads of symptoms....im 12dpo now AF is due friday but since last night ive been bleeding started off brownish and just when i wiped, now its deep red in colour and bit more flow like...... is it early AF or could i be pregnant still??????? any thoughts???

Don't want to dash any hopes just in case you might be, but my AF always starts out with brown spotting spotting... then changes from pink to red even though it is light. :(

mine never starts off slowly and brown its comes on heavy and red and clotty...thats why im a bit confused!!!!

Just thought i'd update, AF came in the end. Angel777 I hope thats not the case for u! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->