• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

12 dpo and trying to wait to test...

Ltweety

Reaction score
:coffee:
I'm so tired of waiting this cycle! I was doing really well until today and then my cool exterior totally crumbled and now I'm totally nervous about getting a BFN! I just have no idea what to expect. Last cycle I was so sure and this cycle I just don't want to get my hopes up and then get a bfn!:cry:

Some possible symptoms...started cramping at 8dpo and have had increasingly worse bb tenderness--today being the worst. But I usually have some of this and cramping from 10-11dpo on and off and very mild.

Other than that, I feel pretty normal...

Anyone want to buckle down and wait with me?

Awww! I'm 6 DPO so I can wait with you lol. I have no choice! No matter how many tests I take now I won't get any results. When are you wanting to test? :)

I think I might test tomorrow if my temps are high. If they drop, I think I'll spare myself the possible BFN. I have a 14 day luteal phase and don't usually start until the evening of 15 so it could go either way....My bbs are pretty sore but that happens before AF too...

I'm 7dpo my AF is due 2/22 and I'm going crazy waiting. Baby dust to us. I haven't had any real symptoms besides extra milky cm and usually I cramp starting 13 days prior to my AF and I have yet to cramp. I have an uncomfortable feeling in my belly and I have been having dreams I tested positive and my fiance was very happy. Best of luck and prayers to you.

Good luck tomorrow Ltweety!! ::dust::

@ttcqueen I'm in the same boat with the wait. It really stinks! I also had a crazy dream about a BFP! It was at like 4 DPO. :D I don't normally cramp so far before my period and usually don't start cramping until the day or so before. I have been cramping for the past 2 days. It isn't as bad as AF cramps, but still pretty uncomfortable.

Good luck ladies!!

:hi: Ltweety.
Good luck on testing tomorrow.

I am 9dpo today and have 14day LP. I would be testing either on 12dpo or 15dpo. :dust:

Oh, my fingers are crossed for you!!!!! I REALLY hope you get that BFP, we'd be due date buddies, after 2 cycles ttc together! Good luck!

*stalking*
:dust:

Hi
I am 10dpo, I am trying to hold out for the weekend, but I am going crazy. I am officially late or I have got my OV days wrong, so I will have to wait out for the weekend.

Hey ladies!!

Me too in my 10 dpo today!! IB on the 8- 9 dpos.. So gonna try to check fmu tomorrow 11 dpo.. Gosh.. twinges & nausea at night.

All the best to all and baby dusting this cycles to all!!! ♡

Good luck tomorrow Ltweety!! ::dust::

@ttcqueen I'm in the same boat with the wait. It really stinks! I also had a crazy dream about a BFP! It was at like 4 DPO. :D I don't normally cramp so far before my period and usually don't start cramping until the day or so before. I have been cramping for the past 2 days. It isn't as bad as AF cramps, but still pretty uncomfortable.

Good luck ladies!!

We got this think positive. Even though I'm super anxious. This can't be good the way I think about it all day. Not to mention my bff just found out she is already and we have EXACT same cycle . so she kinda thru me off my square

Tested this morning---BFN :( I should have waited. Not that it would have changed the outcome, but it might have kept me from agonizing for the next two days wondering if there is still some remote possibility. Pretty bummed today...

:( That's the worst. But you can't give up until AF comes!!

I tested this morning too... I probably should not have, but I got this! I've never had an evap line before. I did read it about an hour after taking it.. but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Attachments

• IMG_0653.jpg
    IMG_0653.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members