12 dpo bfn yesterday, strange symptoms help?!

Miskas mommy

Reaction score
Hey ladies, can anyone help me. I am 12 dpo today. Bfn yesterday, but having symptoms, I am not sure what to make of this.
Sore bbs, since o day, erect nipples(never had that before), odd pain in pelvis/uterus area, not really cramps hard to explain, had a horrible headache at. 9 and 10 dpo, heartburn yesterday after lunch, kind of queasy, but I wouldnt say nauseous and finally sore joints.

Little backstory, Ttc for 12 months, dr put me on femara this cycle, to help me ovulate. Temps have been good, well above cover line. I don't use opk's but almost dead positive cd 14 was o day, had a very sharp pain for about 30 minutes the it went away

Sorry Ive only just started TTC and charting but the high temps and symptoms look really good, a BFP is still possible!

Wait until you are at least 14-15 DPO, test again. Dont count yourself out before you've even missed your period!

Keep the faith you're still in the game until AF shows! I'm currently 10 dpo and my AF is expected for this Friday (12/19/2014) but I'm going to wait to test one day next week (I'm going to try to wait until mid-week). I'm currently having similar symptoms my erect nipples (not common for me), white creamy CM, and some pains between right breast and armpit. I'm trying to be careful not to create symptoms. Baby Dust!!

Me to... Cm is still pretty creamy, usually it's gone by now. Still the odd pressure kind of thing in the pelvic region... And the smell of my friends wine at dinner almost made me gag...

All good signs, good luck!! When will you test next?

I will be sure to let you all know.. Can i take a nap now?? I am So Friggin tired today.........

Have you tested yet? If I have not conceived, I believe I have :), AF is expected for tomorrow. I'm going to wait until Wednesday to test. I tested my CM today and it still white and "lotiony" like (creamy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"