12 DPO BFP any hope left for this month?

AdibaB

Reaction score
So this is the first time we are actually TRYING to concive, with my others I didn't really notice too many symptoms because I wasn't looking for them, but this time I'm noticing some (I'm 12 DPO), but I'm not sure if it's just me or if they really are symptoms. I'm bloated all the time, headahces on some days, yellowish CM, tiredness, stuffy nose, and vivid dreams (I hardly EVER remember dreams) I notice that I have to urnite more then I did before, and I have a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen. I didn't get cramping much, just twinges here and there, only today I've noticed a little more cramping, but I fear it's beause AF is near. Too late for me this month?

Did you mean BFN? Because if you got a BFP, that's your answer :) one thing I noticed once I started TTC is that ALL the symptoms that could be signs of pregnancy are also signs that AF is about to show - I had just never noticed them before because i wasn't paying THAT close of attention to my body before. I've been TTC, with no luck, for over a year now... And I promise you, I've had every single symptom you listed and then some. And every month I've gotten my period instead of a BFP... And each month that a "different" symptom showed, my hopes would skyrocket, only to come crashing down. Really, honestly the surest sign of pregnancy is a missed period and a positive test... Not what you want to hear, I know :(

Disregard my first question in the above post... I get it now, you're asking is there hope for a BFP this month ;) As I've seen said many times before, you're not out until the witch shows!

Yeah I meant BFN, but I'm totally hoping for a BFP. I'm hoping the evil AF does not show her face for the better part of a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->