12 dpo faint BFP in A.M BFN in P.M.

klc4990

Reaction score
Hey yall,

I took a few IC's on 8 dpo, 9 dpo and 11 dpo.. So this morning after reading all about being 11 dpo with BFN i got inspired by a few different ladies who had the same but all of a sudden got their BFP on 12 dpo so after trying to convince myself not to use my last FRER I went to the bathroom a did. I doubted it would be positive but there is was.. I saw a line! Now on 10 dpo I used one and it had a line so faint I seriously thought I was going crazy looking at it And actually seeing it. I went to the store and got 2 more frer and couldn't help but take it tonight and it was even more faint than the one this morning (12dpo) it was like perfectly in the middle of there 10 and 12 dpo a.m..

Anyone else have this happen to them and end up being pregnant? Here is a pic from this mornings test

Attachments

• 20161006_134430.jpg
    20161006_134430.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 121
Does it have color? In the early days you can get bfn if your pee wasnt concentrated enough. How long of a hold did you take the 2nd test on?

Both from today we're pink withing the 3 minute window... well with the second one I think it's pink? It's so hard to see. It was on about a 2 1/2 hour hold

If you're seeing pink its a good sign. Darkness of lines will vary depending on concentration, thats why fmu is considered "best". Since hcg doubles ever 24-48 hours, the darkness of the lines wont change much the same day. Are you testing again in the am?

I'm trying to hold off until saturday to give it time to double but knowing me I most likely won't be able to wait. I only bought 2 FRER today so now there's just one left and dh said he say a line on the test from this morning so not to keep buying more until I have given it time to actually double and show up darker.. he is right but I'm Turing into a poas addict

This is why I have to have cheapies lol I HAVE to poas. If you cave just make sure it's FMU so it'll be super concentrated!

When I tested early I always tested negative in the evenings. Would definitely say though if you're testing early to use first morning urine x

Thanks ladies. With my past pregnancies I've only gotten BFP in the evening... but also wasn't actively ttc. I didn't use FMU today because I'm trying to hold off until tomorrow to give a true chance for doubling to occur. I'm driving myself nuts!! When did yall get your first true BFP?

https://rs44.pbsrc.com/albums/f10/k...6_134430_zpsragz9wbl.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Hopefully that shows the pic better

I most definitely see a line there!

I agree with other posters - line can definitel vary based on hold. I would wait and retest with FMU, and if you can hold out wait another day so HCG doubles.

With my first I got my positive in the evening but with this one I got my positives only in the AM for the first few days.

Is it strange that I'm 12 dpo and it's so faint? Just seems like everyone else has dark BFPs by now

Have you missed AF yet? Mine didn't get darker until after I missed AF.

Mine aren't that dark yet, got my bfp at 13dpo, getting darker thou xx

With dd1 I got negatives all the way up to the day after AF was due so it all just depends on how much hcg your body is producing and when you implanted:)

Soo here is my update.

I caved like a dummy and used last FRER. 100%bfn
Received my IC'S in the mail and used one just now with FMU and ginormous negative. So lost right now. Maybe a chemical? :cry:

Doublelines no i haven't missed af yet. :witch: is due the 13th

Thank you. I found this site that gave me hope but it probably just false hope since I already received a + then a -.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

The positive could have been an evap or bad indent, frer seem to be having that a lot lately. But if the witch hasn't arrived yet then you're definitely not out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->