12 dpo feeling confused

Swangirl18

Reaction score
Hi, so Im about 12 dpo, two days off my period and I'm just really anxious for an answer. Ever since my ovulation date I have had nausea, cramps back and front, constipation, lots of cm, a few days after, sore boobs was added to the list. The nausea has seemed to disappear a few days ago, only comes up very mildly every now and again. My boobs are still quite sore all round, been feeling bloated off and on as well. Started to have a few days of feeling tired at 3pmish and feeling like I couldn't keep my eyes open. Been kinda moody both ways. I'm just not wanting to make too much of a deal because I don't want to make myself feel things if I'm paying too my much attention but I have been trying to be patient and just wait it out. A couple notes, I almost never experience discomfort or even notice when I ovulate, I calculate it and it seems to always be about right. Plus I never get cramps almost two weeks before my period off and on, very pinchy at times with the cramps, sometimes felt like I was on the second day of my period. Plus my boobs only ever hurt 'a little' either a day before and sometimes a day or two in my period and never like this. Ok well I hope I got that all. Never done this before, wasn't really trying but accidentall
y didn't use a condom once.

I have noticed the only way to know for sure is testing. PMS, ovulation and pregnancy symptoms are very similar. And truth sometimes our mind plays tricks. Try to de stress and just test, you may see a faint line. Best thing to do is wait on AF though.

I am also confused & not wanting 2 get hope up 2 high. I am 12dpo and got a positive opk on the 18th. We dtd twice tht evening. I used soft cups to hold the semen in and I also took 50mg of clomid days 2-7 of my cycle. Later on tht night around 12 i had the worst cramps on the right side and when I removed the cup in the morning in small amnt of blood mixed in...I hve been hving alot of nausea and strange symptoms but starting 2 feel out this month's as I am getting af cramps. I am getting so discouraged bcuz ut just seem like we timed & did everything right.

Hmmm, except I never have cramps like this before af or even sore boobs a week before. All is very strange. I tested on Monday but was bfn. It was probably to early. I'll have to see if I miss my period and then test :/ good luck to you sharsam1

Hmmm, except I never have cramps like this before af or even sore boobs a week before. All is very strange. I tested on Monday but was bfn. It was probably to early. I'll have to see if I miss my period and then test :/ good luck to you sharsam1

I hve not tested at all...I used the opk on cd10 I think & it was only one line so I assumed it's all in my head.. getting dissapointed. I had ultrasound revealed small fibroid Dr. Said she was not worried about it..What's really nuts had another u/s 3 weeks later no fibroid! Ugggh...This time it's like I felt the ovulation all day after we dtdtd I cramped so heavy had to actually take ibuprofen 2 sleep tht night so I knew we had conceive. Now I feel like af coming..im so emotional!!: cry:

Goodluck 2 you as well...keep me updated I pray u get ur BFP!!

So I'm expecting af today. Usually appears in the morning. So far nothing. How are you going?

My cramps started at 5dpo last cycle and lasted til 8 dpo, they were quite bad at times, mine were implantation cramps as I got a faint bfp at 10dpo, sadly it was another chemical, I think I'd have to test, you should see a line now if AF is due, wishing you loads luck xxx

Thank you. I'm thinking of testing in the morning. Fingers crossed :)

I hope everything works out for you

So I still dont have anything today. I still feel crampy, off and on feeling like im on my period but no blood, didn't even get ovulation bleeding this time. But I have had super sore boobs at night more so, last night my nipples, well around the sides of them, feel really sore, and today have been having back and front cramps and aches and feeling a pinching feeling sometimes. Im just scared of testing only to get a bfn :nope: :sad1:
Also have been feeling a bit sick in the stomach that is just uncomfortable. I usually love hot baths, but the two I had I couldn't stand, made me lightheaded and feeling sick. had a couple headaches the last couple of days too

any ideas?

Test. I know your scared but its the only way to know

So I decided to test tonight, and Im so unsure of how I feel.... but I got a BFP..... I was happy and smiling and then laughing and feeling like crying, this is all just so much.... thank you all for your support and and I pray your get a bfp too :)

Swangirl that's amazing I'm so happy for you!!!! Xxxx

I am currently at 12dpo and all of my symptoms of AF are gone. Usually I can tell 4 days or so before AF arrives because I'm extremely bloated, my bbs are extremely sore and I get pimples on my face and back. So far nothing and I woke up with a stuffy nose. No cm. It went away last night. 22dpo Seems to be the most stressful day of the tww for me so hoping im not just psyching myself out! Baby dust to you, OP!

Oops just read the last reply! Congrats swangirl! Glad you got your happy news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->