12 dpo. I just know I'm out.

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by PinkSugar77, Nov 18, 2011.

1. PinkSugar77

PinkSugar77 Member

Well I am 12 dpo and we only got the one day to BD and it was 3 days before O.
    So I know that alone was slim to none chance.
    Now I am 12 dpo with NO symptoms, in fact all my regular symptoms I get a few days before AF have arrived today. I am due to start Sunday. The one main thing that has me thinking there is just no way, is that temps have not risen at all! :nope: Ugh this is getting me so down as I have to spend the entire weekend with my pregnant niece, who is only 18 and here I am at 34 and still no children! SORRY I am just so down today!:cry:

2. cochy115

cochy115 Well-Known Member

Hang in there sweetie :hugs: Hope the witch stays away!

3. Hays :)

Hays :) Well-Known Member

:( sorry your feeling crap! I'll prob be like that next week when af arrives x

4. PositiveUs

PositiveUs Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel bad. I only get one or two chances each month to BD during O time, but will still have hope because I know it's technically possible that sperm could live that long if the cm is good. :wacko:
    Idk. We only BD'd twice around O, so I know how you feel. :sad1:

I'm 39 and no kids yet. My sister who has her tubes tied got pg and had mc at 4 months. But the fact that she could even get pregnant with her tubes tied is like a one in 600 chance, so I know how you feel about other younger people being pg.

Hang in there woman!!!! :winkwink:

When you say temps never went up, did they go up enough to show O?

:dust: :dust: :dust: