12 DPO(ish) with 3 days of faint BFP on IC but BFN on FRER- HELP!

periwinkleCA

Reaction score
Hi Lovelies-

I first just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all entries and positive vibes. It is so refreshing. Thank you for keeping me relatively sane over the last few months!

I've attached a photo of my internet cheapies. The last 3 days I have taken them at different times of the day. The line is there (darkest is last evening), but it does not appear to get getting much darker. I took a FRER digital with SMU and it was a BFN :( I am either 11 or 12 DPO and am losing my mind a bit. I had chemical/early miscarriage at just over 4 weeks 2 cycles ago. My temps are still up above the coverline and I am getting the little cramps and twinges still. I don't know what to think!

ANY HELP would be GREATLY appreciated.

Sending huge amounts of baby dust and positive vibes to all ladies TTC.

Attachments

• IC-BFP-July2016.jpg
    IC-BFP-July2016.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 73
These boards keep me sane as well, the ladies on here are wonderful!

Your tests look like they are getting darker to me, you may have just caught it right at the beginning and as you probably know hcg doubles (at the beginning) about every 48 hours. You could call your doc and let them know you've been getting positive tests, have had an early loss previously and would like a blood test, that way you could know for sure what's going on. Good luck hon!

VRogers: Thanks so much for your reply!! I really appreciate it.

I promised myself I wouldn't test early this time (AF due within the next 2-3 days). But I just felt pregnant and couldn't resist. Now of course I am kicking myself. I did not love the way that my OBGYN handled my last miscarriage (aloof, not sensitive) and they just had way too many patients- so I am trying a new OB my friend raved about. I am wondering if they would do that for me as a new patient? I called to tell them I am a new patient who received a positive pregnancy test and they said they schedule their appointments at 8 weeks (so Aug 11th).
I am trying to stay calm!!! It's so hard. I am hoping to hear that other ladies have gone through a similiar situation (very faint bfp on cheapies but bfn on frer) that ended up being "really pregnant"

Thank you again for the response. And congrats on your little one :)

I definitely see great progression! I wouldn't worry! :hugs:

Thank you BSelck!!! I appreciate the encouragement. Do you think I should be worried that my FRER digital was negative at around 12 DPO? I am going to try to wait until Wednesday (7/13) to test again because I am driving myself crazy with the lines!

Again - thanks!

Yay! Those look great! Digitals are less sensitive - wouldn't worry!!! I think you've got a little bean on board! :happydance:

8 weeks is normal for new OB. Just go to the dollar store and buy 36726276262 tests like all of us pee-on-a-stick-addicts do ;-) no shame in keeping sane :)

Also I'm glad to hear you ditched your original physician for how he handled your miscarriage!! A lot of women are afraid to do that - but it is absolutely essential to find a doctor you feel comfortable and safe working with as you go through pregnancy!!! Good for you!!

Thank you, Bella!

I so appreciate every response. I am "cautiously optimistic" at this point! I think that miscarriage 2 cycles ago did a doozy on me and I just won't believe it until that digi tells me so!

I am also having some light back pain like I did before I had my miscarriage so I'm really hoping this is pregnancy related and not a repeat loss. Have any of you had back pain with successful pregnancies?

THANK YOU :)

Thank you, Bella!

I so appreciate every response. I am "cautiously optimistic" at this point! I think that miscarriage 2 cycles ago did a doozy on me and I just won't believe it until that digi tells me so!

I am also having some light back pain like I did before I had my miscarriage so I'm really hoping this is pregnancy related and not a repeat loss. Have any of you had back pain with successful pregnancies?

THANK YOU :)

Yes!! Oh goodness I have had many miscarriages so it's always a bit of a guessing game, but i gotta say - with my daughter (who's now 2 and a half) I bled quite a bit (not just spotted), had the worst cramps, lower back pain, and pretty much every single symptom that seemed like doom!! Even my FRERs were sooo faint at first no one believed I was actually pregnant! But alas here she is - very healthy, happy and spunky! Had us all scared to death with the back pain and all the bleeding - but every woman is different - AND SO IS EVERY PREGNANCY!! Try to enjoy the newness of this! It goes so so fast!!!!

Thank you so much Bella! I so appreciate you taking the time to give me such encouragement :) Trying hard to stay positive and keep baby dust thoughts! I am hoping these little twinges and crampings are a good sign.

Congrats on your little one!! Very happy for you!

I will update on Wednesday when I have tested again - going to try to keep busy and stay calm tomorrow.

THANK YOU <3

Thank you BSelck!!! I appreciate the encouragement. Do you think I should be worried that my FRER digital was negative at around 12 DPO? I am going to try to wait until Wednesday (7/13) to test again because I am driving myself crazy with the lines!

Again - thanks!

Don't worry about the FRER digital, because even the two pink lines FRER didn't give me a positive this pregnancy until 14dpo!! And I know it takes the digitals even longer for positives to appear than those!

Thank you! That definitely makes me feel a little better. Have been feeling more twinges and random waves of heartburn today. Hoping it's the little bean getting cozy and not AF. Petrified to test tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! Will update either way!

Thanks again ladies <3

OMG!!! I can't believe it. I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still cannot actually believe it. ClearBlue (photo attached) "Pregnant 1-2 weeks"

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of your encouragement and kindness. I feel so lucky and blessed.:bfp::bfp::bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7
congratulations H&H 9 months to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members