12 dpo (ish

This is what I had on those tests and I'm still inconclusive! Hoping to test again this weekend to find out for sure! If it's not a bfp then those tests are evil!!!!

This is what I had on those tests and I'm still inconclusive! Hoping to test again this weekend to find out for sure! If it's not a bfp then those tests are evil!!!!

I actually have my doubts about these tests but when you're as addicted to testing as I am you can't keep splashing out :dohh: lol

I'm going to wait for as long as I can and do a digital. Good luck xxx

I see something very similar to my +ic, looks bfp to me :happydance: have you tested today?

I see something very similar to my +ic, looks bfp to me :happydance: have you tested today?

Yeah I have, very faint line again. I have a digital test but I think. It'll Def come back neg at this point and also it's the middle of the day so not the best time. I hate this inbetween feeling!

Yes I see it! You will get a much better line with a frer and digital will probably show in the morning?

I just did the digital and it positive ☺ .... relieved, happy, and nervous. Fingers crossed this is my rainbow baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->