12 DPO, pre- period pain ?????

booboo19

Reaction score
Im now 12 DPO i was hoping, again, this would be my month to conceive, but im convinced that the ache & cramping i have in my lower abdomen is pre period pain. All the pregnancy signs i thought i had that have gone and im sure :af: will appear in the next 5-6 days.
So yet again we will go through the stress another month, my doc said try not to think about it, just try to relax, but its easier said than done as its all i think about. Every magazine i buy a celeb is pregnant, every shop i go into i seem to see a pregnant woman, i really cant see it happening to us. Im sorry to be so negative, im hormonal, i just want to get the next week over so i know for sure. :wacko:

Good luck to you all and sending you :dust:

Oooooh, you're not out until the :witch: shows! I know, I know....everyone says it...........but it's true! :flower:

You're doctor needs to be kicked in the shins though! "Try not to think about it" really? Geeeeeez, doctors sometimes :dohh:

Sending you :dust: & :hug:

Sorry you are stressed booboo, i can't really help but sending :hugs: anyway

booboo I feel your pain. I'm 10 DPO and I feel light cramping, headaches, bloating & breaking out. All normal signs seem like PMS which seems discouraging. But I'm not giving up hope. Not until AF comes. What does your chart look like? I'll post mine if you could post yours. I would like to compare. Well, don't give up. I will send extra Baby Dust your way.

Jennifer
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"