• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

12 dpo symptoms help! am I out?

Jsjskanamks

Reaction score
I have had the most confusing cycle I have had yet. I swear I'm pregnant but still getting bfn on frer! :growlmad: Fiance and I have been ttc for 7 months and this month I swear I feel different. I quit my job last month hoping lower stress will help this month. We use ovulation test and used preseed 2 days during the fertile window. I try my best not to symptom spot but this month the feelings I had made me!

(Just a little background. Usually in a normal cycle only get boob pain day before period, only get cramps (usually bad needing meds and heating pack) day before period

1dpo-5 dpo- nothing

6 dpo- out of no where while laying in bed got a pinching pulling sensation the left side (never felt anything like it before) it lasted about 5 minutes, as it happened I got an overwhelming feeling that I'm pregnant.

7 dpo- didnt feel like eating not nauseous but just uninterested in food, very very light cramps (not painful more annoying)

8 dpo- huge appetite, ate non stop nothing seemed to fill me up, same very light cramps. got super hot while in walmart and for the rest of the day (i'm usually always cold)

9 dpo- nose started running, burping like crazy, bloating up high felt like it was behind belly button, light cramps come and go. took a test and bfn

10 dpo- woke up at night restless, legs were sore, snapping on fiance very easy. nipples very sensitive

11dpo- cried 3 times, very nauseous, craving fruit, burping, got the worst headache of my life. spent 7 hours with hot pack on my head. super emotional, snapping easily, boobs felt bigger. no more cramps but pressure when I bent down

12dpo- woke up this morning took frer bfn

I know I'm probably crazy but I honestly just feel pregnant. I've never felt the pulling/ pinching feeling and I've never gotten cramps except the day before period and it's usually unbearable cramps. did anyone have anything like this before bfp? or do you think I'm out for this month?

I'm in exactly the same boat. I wouldn't say you are out it can take a few wks after being late to get bfp the only way to be 100 percent is blood test at docs. Maybe but a few cheap ones and keep testing every few days and if you are still late go docs. I got a positive 2 weeks after being late with my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"