12 Dpo Ugh.... i just don't know.

GreenBabybaby

Reaction score
I don't know what to make of the way I've been feeling lately. According to my pink pad app. I ovulated an had sex on the same day. So currently I'm 12 Dpo. I've been having the following symptoms;

1. Both breast sore on sides( Nipple slightly sensitive) sore breast are not an Af sign for me.
2. Booger like discharge on two diff occasions.
3. Nausea no vomiting
4. Exhausted
5. Heartburn/acid reflux
6. Gas
7. Somedays feels like a Uti is coming ( can't be I'm on two diff antibiotics both cure uti)

Can someone shed some light? I'm going crazy

When should AF be coming? Is anything out of the ordinary. I don't wanna discourage you but except for the heartburn and sore nipples I had the same symptoms last cycle and had AF coming. But maybe this is your lucky month! I'm currently either 9 or 10dpo (I don't know for sure, I don't temp) and I have sore nipples and I think very little sore breasts as well, nausea, I feel exhausted and bloated. So let's keep the fingers crossed for us! When are you gonna test?
Either way - baby dust to you
:dust:

Hi thanks for responding. The sore breast and heartburn are def left field for me.
The discharge also freaked me out. I'm having Gas pains but not that much actual gas. Af is supposed to be here in three days. She comes when she wants but I really don't want to test until I'm late. When are you going to test? How are you feeling this am?

Well I tested because I had to pee really bad and didn't expect anything but got my BFP. The line showed up even before the test line and it's very dark, too dark for 9 or 10dpo in my opinion. FRER's have as good as no false positives so I guess I really am pregnant, but I'll take a clear blue tonight to see how long I am already. Any news with you? I keep my fingers crossed for you!!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS����������������

I haven't test yet, you make me want to so bad. I'm going to hold out as long as I can. Me and My roommate cycles usually sync she's started her Af a day ago and I don't see mine anywhere in sight.

My breast are sore

Well sore breasts are a good sign though!
And thank you! The clear blue one said 1-2 weeks so I must have strong hormones then for it to show up that good that early :)
Babydust to you :dust:

Awww I am sorry girl! :hugs: Don't give up your hopes! Maybe next month is your lucky month! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I also heard from people not having a BFP until they missed their period for like a week or so. And if AF is showing her ugly face, try again. See it as the beginning of a new cycle where you guys can try again. I know it's easy to say, but last month I was in the same boat! Please, please, please don't let that discourage though! :hugs:

My Days could be off I could be only 9dpo. I'll know for sure if Af arrives the in nxt couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->