12 dpo

Jen_xx

Bun in the Oven
Reaction score
Ugh, 2 more days until AF is actually due. I've been dealing with slight cramping, frequent urination, subtle back pains that started today while I was at work, excessive creamy CM which is now on and off between watery to this creamy type CM, and slight nausea but nothing major.

I THINK I had IB the day before yesterday but I'm not 100% positive. I'm at that stage of the TWW that I feel like I'm a crazy person so everything seems like a symptom. I just can't seem to determine what's in my head or what's real. Lol

I took a clearblue digi test this morning and it was a BFN :( ibwasnt completely shocked. When I found out I was pregnant for DS it took about a week after IB to get a BFP.

Trying to stay positive! FX!

Hi.

I am also 12 dpo today. I have had cramps since 4 dop which i have never had before, i'm like you..think every symptom means everything!

My periods are quite regular and am confused abit, as it always appears around 7th/8th day, and not due on 3rd..oh well it could come early.

Anyways, i wish you luck.xx

Good luck Armywife and Poppy, I will test in 2 days....trying not to think so much about it, so far so good. I think because I am busy at work and it takes my mind away from it a little bit :)

Baby dust!

Work is my one safe haven from the TTC mania. It keeps me busy and I try not to side track myself with all the craziness.

Good luck to us! I think I will try and test again on the 4th with an frer if AF doesn't show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"