12 months +..

S

Serene123

I know this is a lot to ask, but can you write your toddlers dinners for a week?

Caitlyn eats what I eat most nights, but I'm quite unhealthy :blush: Worried she's eating too much rubbish.

I cook a meal for all of us everynight...so that's what Hayden eats. Things like spaghetti, or other types of pasta, chicken and rice, meatloaf, roast, really anything. I try and make sure there is a meat, starch and atleast one veggie for dinner. I have got some great ideas off www.weelicious.com for lunches for them though...I have used it a few times for dinner stuff when I'm not hungry, and some of the things I've made for the whole family they are really yummy. It's all healthy stuff but really good and most is very easy to do

hmm week to week

Usually 1-2 nights of pasta (with different types of sauces, I make these before and freeze them, they have loads of veggies)

1 night raviolis, either ham and cheese, or spinach and cheese

1-2 nights chicken/fish plus potatoes and veggie

1 night scrambled or boiled egg with cheese, veggie side

It really depends. Like MO3 I try to have at a meat, veg, and starch for her dinners and I'm also trying to let her have more of our foods now

1-Grilled salmon with asparagus and potatoes
2-Baked omelet (Eggs, cheddar, spinach, brocoli)
3-Pesto chicken with carrots and green beans
4-Pasta bolognese(vegetarian or one with beef)
5-Pasta with tomatoe&basil sauce + a little fresh parmesan cheese
6-Tofu nuggets (baked in bread crumbs) with vegetables
7-Dover sole with asparagus, sprouts, carrots.

That's some ideas...

Lunch ideas

1-Hummus sandwich (flax seed bread, hummus spread) with cheese and fresh tomatoes
2-Avocado with sour cream
3-Egg salad sandwich and some cheese and cucumber
4-Chicken salad sandwich and some cheese and cucumber
5-Cottage cheese, flax seeds and fruits
6-Salmon sandwich (flax seed bread, cream cheese and salmon)

That's what I can think of for now hun. xxx

2 nights summer will have pasta with tomato sauce, with extra veg in and most most of the times either salmon or chicken. this is her fave.

then a couple of nights she will have meat/fish with potato and veg

then a couple of nights she will have things like fishfingers mash and peas or vegetable fingers with beans and extra veg.

i just try to make sure she has her 5 portions of fruit and veg, some fish or meat and some sort of potato or pasta.

and as for lunches its usually a sandwich of some sort xx

I tend to slow cook a lot, so they have whatever i slow cook. That can be lasagne, chili, spag bol, stews, casseroles, soups...they love the turkey apple and sultana slow cooked meatballs i do and peking pork chops. I then serve a veg on the side.

You should be eating heatlhy if your planning on getting pregnant missy! LOL

I have a hard time cooking meals too though, I am really lazy about it. But I have really tried to make different things.

Missjess should write a kids cook book I think LOL! Everything she talks about making sounds sooooo goood!

I am def trying this one! Thats a great site MO3

https://weelicious.com/2009/09/01/cheesy-quesadillas-with-apples-honey/

Sorry im kind of stalking this thread cause I need ideas too!

I am def trying this one! Thats a great site MO3

https://weelicious.com/2009/09/01/cheesy-quesadillas-with-apples-honey/

Sorry im kind of stalking this thread cause I need ideas too!

I LOVE that site!! I haven't tried that recipe yet but I might do it for lunch today, I have everything for it. One of our favorites for the family on there is the mini wheels pasta and chicken meatballs...it's so good. Last night i made the chicken meatballs with just some spaghetti still good :D Also the tuna, raisin, apple salad is one of my favorite lunches for me now lol

I know I should be eating healthy, and I'm trying :rofl: It's hard!!

Missjess should write a kids cook book I think LOL! Everything she talks about making sounds sooooo goood!

:lol: Yeah maybe... I just love food... And read a lot/watch a lot of food programs. I could cook and eat all day long, I love it!

Last night i made the chicken meatballs with just some spaghetti still good Also the tuna, raisin, apple salad is one of my favorite lunches for me now lol

What is the raisin, apple tuna recipe? Can you tell me, it sounds good.

Last night i made the chicken meatballs with just some spaghetti still good Also the tuna, raisin, apple salad is one of my favorite lunches for me now lol

What is the raisin, apple tuna recipe? Can you tell me, it sounds good.

It's this...I put mine on the whole wheat tortilla too...it's soooo good
https://weelicious.com/2009/04/07/tuna-apple-raisin-salad/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->