12 positive hpt and a negative blood test

mommamax123

Reaction score
I've been nursing my son and got my first period back 4-4-16 then 4-23-16 I got my first positive hpt, since then I've had 12 postitive hpt and I went to the er due to a small amount of brown discharge. My hcg level was a 6 and he stated I was not pregnant. The very next day I began to bleed kinda light/ moderate and my bleeding lasted for 3 days total , Ive had NO cramps or clots. When I went to my ob they called back and said my hcg blood level was 3, which means Im not expecting and I didnt need to come back in for a follow up. Does this mean I miscarried ? I'm still getting a postitive on the hpt? Im just so confused, they didnt offer a ultrasound or anything to help assure me that I was never expecting or expecting at all . *feeling confused and so sad *

Im sorry your going through this hun. Have you ever had issues with cysts? Asking because my sister in law had a similar experience and it was a cyst that caused positive pg tests and after the cyst ruptured she had mild bleeding and her numbers dropped. I believe it's called a Corpus luteum cysts.

When did u give birth? maybe its left over hcg from ur pregnancy? or it can be chemical since u got hcg in ur urine but blood test doesnt show enuf hcg for healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->