12 Week Appt Tommorow... Send some positive energy my way please

heidi1130

Reaction score
So tomorrow is my 12 week scan. Haven't had any major issues. Only some minor spotting which I found out was from constipation. I've had m/s since 5 weeks which is finally easing up this past week, but no where near gone. I've had sore BBs since week 6 and MAJOR fatigue :sleep: since week 4. Baby had a strong hb at 158 bpm at my 8wk u/s so I'm feeling really good about this pregnancy, but any + vibes you can send my way will be greatly appreciated :hugs:. I have less than 12 hours until my appt and if the Dr can't find the hb on a doppler (she said it might be hard since I'm a plus sized girl) then I get another u/s and if everything is good we will be announcing it to the world tomorrow night (after we tell the in-laws of course, they're the ones who need to know first, my parents are both deceased & I haven't had contact with any of my 4 siblings in 15+ years so it's just his family). Sorry for all the rambling, I'm just really nervous and I'm dying to tell the world I'm pregnant. It's been getting so hard hiding it because my belly is growing like crazy even though I've lost 10 lbs, Dr said I have a tilted uterus, but instead of being tilted in, it's tilted out so it shows a lot quicker (I got accused of being 6 months today :cry: )

Congratulations on getting to the 12 weeks mark!!!!

Sending ++++ vibes your way :hugs:

That's is going to be excited to see your baby clearer every time. I'm sure you will be just fine. We'll miss you when you move on to the happy second trimester group. Good luck.

Congrats!!! Hope everything goes well! I heard it can be harder to detect with at tilted uterus, but hopefully by 12 weeks they can find the heartbeat right away and put your mind at ease!!

This wait in the waiting room feels like 100 years but I've only been here 15 minutes. UGH! Come on already. Anyone else as impatient as me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->