12 week nub--girl, right?

Emily2630

Reaction score
So I've felt like this baby was a girl from the very beginning and I think the first photo strongly supports that...but the second photo has me doubting it a bit! What do you think???

Attachments

• baby_2.1.jpg
    baby_2.1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 58
  • baby_2.jpg
    baby_2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 60
Girl. Not a great shot of the skull but you can see the forehead is a bit flat....

id say girl with the skull theory cant see much of it but from what I see :pink: xx

That's 11/11 for girl! One week until I know for sure :). I'll be so shocked if they say boy!

I think that after getting 30 + people vote girl on my 12 week scan and two who said boy that you cant trust these theories. Had a 16 week scan saying boy. Nub clearly pointed out girl. For entertainment purposes I will vote girl :). I hope you get whatever your hoping for :).

LOL! I really don't mind either way but I've just been thinking of her as a girl since I found out I was pregnant so will be totally shocked and have to change my mindset if it turns out boy!

Oh whens your scan? Xx

Oh bet you can't hun :) I have a 16 week one on tues I'm going to see if I can find out hopefully xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->