12 week + Nuchal Scan

Seity

Mom to Gabriel and Samuel
Reaction score
Every time they scan me the LO measures farther along. :haha:
The NT was 1.2 so everything looks good there and our spawnling measured at 46mm with a heart rate of 179. :thumbup:
I was rather disappointed that I really couldn't see the screen during the scan. The monitor was at an angle where I could barely make it out and there was a glare from the window on it. Luckily my husband had a great view, so he got to see what our LO was up to the whole time.

Attachments

• 11weeks_1.jpg
    11weeks_1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 11weeks_2.jpg
    11weeks_2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 11weeks_3.jpg
    11weeks_3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 32
Glad everything went well :) you have a clear nub shot on 2nd picture :) great pics xxx

Congrats hunny
hope you get better screen view at nxt scan xx

glad all went well your pic made me cry

Really glad everythings gone well. Your really coming along now. Im getting further away from u becuase my bubs is always less than i think when i get scanned! we started off exactly the same. xx

Really glad everythings gone well. Your really coming along now. Im getting further away from u becuase my bubs is always less than i think when i get scanned! we started off exactly the same. xx

It's weird how that can happen. Someone might be off with the dates, some babies grow a tad faster or slower and next thing there's a week or two gap. Then again you get the same thing at the other end, some babies born early and others taking their sweet time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->