12 week scan at 11+3 should i put it back a week?

nicksi27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just after a bit of advice. Ive got my 12 week scan and down syndrome testing next tuesday but i will only be 11+3. I rang the ultrasound department and they said they can do the 12 week scans and testing from 11+2 so it should be fine. The next appt they can offer me is a week later for 12+3 im seeing the consultant (im high risk) and he only does tuesday clinics.

What would you all do? keep it as it is or put it back for a better picture and views etc?

Im really nervous about scans ...ive had bad experiences with them and they just cause me loads of anxiety :shrug: Would you just get it over and done with?

xx

I personally wouldn't be able to wait another week if I'd already been offered a date, I'm far too impatient. If they say it's fine from 11+2 I would go for it.

I personally wouldn't be able to wait another week if I'd already been offered a date, I'm far too impatient. If they say it's fine from 11+2 I would go for it.

thanks shiny ...that's what im thinking, i think i will just go for it and its done then :thumbup:

My first scan with DD was 11+2 and it went great! Got all the measurements easily, good pictures, I don't think you'll have any issues, especially since it's mainly for dating and checking viability :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->