12 week scan Monday - nervous

fairy_dust

Mum of 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
hey all!

Got my 12 week scan monday I am so nervous but also very excited - weird feeling!!
A friend of mine had her 12 week scan 2 weeks ago and found her baby had spine abifida so severe it was expected to die shortly after birth so thats why I am nervous!!
I am becoming very obsessive over downs too I was the smae when I had my son! I am only 26 so the chances are slim is anyone else getting obsessive over anything I think I am just a natural worryer!!

:hug:

Yes im getting totally obsessive.

I've got my scan on Thursday (11weeks)
I'm sooo excited but so nervous that everything is ok. Its really horrible wondering if everything is ok, especially when you hear bad new (Im so sad to hear that)

I cant stop reading about all the things that could go wrong but you just have to stay positive :)

xx

I know its all in my head but I find myself seeing people with medical problems everywhere I look!!!
I did'nt think i'd be like it the second time round!!! I was wrong lol

I have my scan next thursday, and I have been having nightmares all week that something has gone wrong:(

Ive got a scan tomorrow and im totally dreading it.

Hi girls, just wanted to say good luck with your scans!

I have my 12 week scan on tuesday, I have waited so long for this and the time really went by so slowly!! Im also excited and scared at the same time, my fear is that there woun't be any heartbeat... post your pics when your finished tomorrow!! I'll also let you know how my scan went...

I was taking a cemo drug for my brittle asthma when o fell pregnant and they have no idea what the effects could be so I'm terrified, still keep thinking I've made it this far so you never know we might be lucky.

Good luck for youre scan on monday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->