12 week scan nub pic.. last guesses PLEASE

really not sure on this one :( but to make you feel a lil bit better everyone plus me though my bub was a girl. i strongy though girl but i was so surprised to find out the baby was a boy! fingers crossed you get your wish :)

sazibubba and nervouspains.. i love you both right now! haha seriously hoping for a boy.. this ones it for us.. already got our princess so we have everything cossed.. sooo excited n cant wait for tomorrow.. 8.30 in the morn. yay yaya yayayayyayayayay will most def keep you all posted.. thankyou so much for you guesses.. means alot.. xox

That looks like a little girl to me, hope we're wrong. x

got the scan in an hour.. any final guesses at all?.,. anyone online??.. xox

thanks guys.. hoping for a boy.. half telling myself girl so i wont burst out crying. but my partner cant come with me because hes at work so we are just gonna get him to write what it is on a piece of paper and open it together at lunch time so we can still find out together.. gonna kill me tho!! :/ he wants his boy n so do i.. twos it for us.. got everything crossed!! <3 xox

well you were all right.. the ones that said girl anyway.. :D was hoping for a boy and have bawled my eyes out twice today having my heart set on a boy.. my partners really bummed too. he wants his little man but maybe he might reconsider and try for 3 for his boy. hehe.. everything healthy n how it should be so so happy for that.. thanks for your guesses girls.. xox

Congrats on your girl! It's normal to grieve a little for not having a boy. I have two boys and thought we may have been done with two. I was sad we didn't get our girl, but now I can't imagine it any other way. The boys are great friends. We're now expecting twins and hoping for some pink in there...

Congrats on your little girl xx Your older daughter will have such a great bond with her little sister, just you wait and see :) I love the bond that I have with my sister. I'm sorry that you didn't hear blue but glad your little munchkin is happy and healthy in there :hugs:

Thanks girls :) well I just heard from friends who went through the same guy that were al told girl n he was wrong. 3 different times! I am in no way gettin my hopes up again. I am happy for this girl. But I can't help but wonder if he could be wrong. I just don't know if I could get another ultrasound just to check the sex.. But I know I would drive mused crazy if I don't get a 2nd opinion there is no way I can wait until the birth. Wondering if anyone else had been through this. Or if the ultrasound at 19 wks was wrong? Any stories thoughts would be great x

Thanks girls :) well I just heard from friends who went through the same guy that were al told girl n he was wrong. 3 different times! I am in no way gettin my hopes up again. I am happy for this girl. But I can't help but wonder if he could be wrong. I just don't know if I could get another ultrasound just to check the sex.. But I know I would drive myself crazy if I don't get a 2nd opinion there is no way I can wait until the birth. Wondering if anyone else had been through this. Or if the ultrasound at 19 wks was wrong? Any stories thoughts would be great x

just after any similar stories.. thoughts.. anyone gotten their 19 week scan wrong?.. im going to try n book another ultrasound today.. with someone else. wish me luck!

awwww its great to have 2 of the same!! Im secretly wanting another boy but would be delighted at a lil girl. I have a boy already and the thought of a brother for him is toooo cute:) Whatever the outcome of gender scan your baby is healthy and you will love her no matter how you felt at the news xxxx

yea i know thankyou. we will for sure.. already have a gorgeous name picked out for the lil princess.. so yea. only 4 more months till we get to meet her! :D <3 xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"