12 week scan result - Hovis has Acrania

Tulip

Ruby <i>, Dils, Rowan
Reaction score
His/her skull has not formed and our baby will not survive.

Our world is shattered and the midwifery manager has gone to book me in for the op while we weep in the quiet room. Such a shock, but I did wonder if the big movements in last weeks scan were a fit and not hiccups. Should have listened to my mummy intuition.

I'm being put on 5mg folic acid for 3 months while WTT.

Christmas can basically do one this year. Sorry for lowering the tone but I'll miss you all loads. It just wasn't our turn this time. Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies and I look fwd to reading your birth stories.

Lots of love,
Tulip, K and Hovis xxxxx

I am so sorry to read this :cry: I never expected you would get such news at your scan :hugs:

Oh tulip - i'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you must be feeling but you must be beyond devestated. I hope you and your oh can find some comfort in each other. Take care. xx

Oh honey i am so sorry! As you know we are in a similar situation. My heart goes out to you. It's not fair. Stay strong but cry when you need to xxx

I am so sorry for your loss - it makes it harder to deal with when Christmas is so close. I hope you both cope over this time and come out on the other side.

:hugs:

So dreadfully sorry to hear this...my thoughts are with you all x

Im so sorry, my thoughts are with you and your OH xxx

So so very sorry to hear your news... My thoughts are with you and your family.
CJ

Oh NO!!! I am sooo very sorry hun!! You must be going through hell!

Big hugs to you and family xx

I'm so so sorry hun my thoughts are with you xxx

His/her skull has not formed and our baby will not survive.

Our world is shattered and the midwifery manager has gone to book me in for the op while we weep in the quiet room. Such a shock, but I did wonder if the big movements in last weeks scan were a fit and not hiccups. Should have listened to my mummy intuition.

I'm being put on 5mg folic acid for 3 months while WTT.

Christmas can basically do one this year. Sorry for lowering the tone but I'll miss you all loads. It just wasn't our turn this time. Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies and I look fwd to reading your birth stories.

Lots of love,
Tulip, K and Hovis xxxxx

So very sorry.

Tulip I am so sorry :( I am devestated for you and your family. Thinking of you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh hun, thats just awful. Try and stay strong, I know its hard. Hope you have lots of support around you right now

I used to work at the day unit at medway....they will look after you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"