12 week scan this morn!!

sdgerrard

now a mummy of 2!
Reaction score
I have my 12 wk scan this morn and im petrified i dont feel pregnant anymore as i dont have any symptoms as they eased off over last few weeks i am scared they will say somthing bad has happened im sure every woman has this same worry even though i wasnt like this with my sons scan its at half ten so will be updating tonight as i am out all day wish me luck!!!!! x

Good luck hun - we all have those worries and I am sure it will be fine. Will be looking out for your update xxx

good luck hun! im sure all is good!!! have fun xx

Hey hun, hope everything went well and your feleing on cloud 9 at the moment :D Look forward to the update :D

hi just an update, thx 4 replies, everything was great!!! saw the baby moving and jumping around it was fab, it all looks perfect, due date is 24th june! and im only 1 day less than what i thought i was!! so all that worrying for nothing!! :cloud9: xx

Wow, great news and reassuring for some of us...I have my 12 wk scan on Monday and like you my symptoms are almost non existent. Congratulations now you can relax and enjoy it!:happydance:

Congratulations! You must be sooo relieved! Your symptoms started to disappear probably because you are entering the second trimester.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

oh brill news bet that put your mind at rest congrats hun xxx

Congrats - glad all was well with your little bubba at the scan today x

Brilliant hon, great news x

Awww that's fantastic. So glad it went ok x

thanks for all your kind comments ur all so thoughtful!it was so surreal even though i have done this before couldnt believe that what i was looking at on the screen was actually inside me i feel back to my normal self now after weeks and weeks of misery so was very concerned beforehand best of luck to all those who have scans coming up will be keeping a look out for ur posts!! xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->