12 week scan this week

karenal

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Not been on here for a while as Ive been pretty ill with hyperemisis.
Got my date through for my 12 week scan at the weekend, its this Thursday (although I think Ill actually be 13 weeks then)
Hoping all is good as I had some seperation earlier last month but as Im still feeling pretty rubbish and being sick still now and then, plus I also look about 5mths pregnant already, Im taking it all as a good sign.

Im at the inbetween stage, the 'is she pregnant or is she getting fat?' as I still have a little fat pouch on top of my bump, it looks very odd!

Plus Im not big enough for maternity clothes but too big for normal clothes, what is a girl to do?

I will let you all know how the scan goes Thrusday afternoon then I guess I will be moving to the next forum :winkwink:

I had my 12 week scan last week and it was good to see little arms moving, and a face profile. I had hyperemisis as well with my first two pregnancies, but not with this pregnancy, which is quite unusual I think, maybe it's a boy? (i have two girls). I so sympathise with you, I had to be in hospital three times with number one for rehydration, and once with number two for a week, it is the worst feeling in the world.

Karenal...Your post made me laugh - is she pregnant or is she getting fat! I have my first proper scan on Friday and I can't wait coz at least I can then make it public knowledge and everyone will then know for sure!!! I keep throwing up my lunch at work which means I then have to eat something else laster on and I am sure everyone thinks I am a total gutlord!
Good luck on Thursday and see you in the next forum xxx:thumbup:

Good luck with your scan. I hope by now you're starting to feel a little better.

Good luck with your scan. don't forget to post pictures!! :D

Scan went well, struggling to get pic uploaded (too big)
Well Im 13 weeks now so I guess its time to move on.

Its been good, thanks for all the advice.
Karen

Here we go, best I could do

Attachments

• Chips.JPG
    Chips.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads