12 Week Scan Today. Excited And Nervous

Lawhra

NowProudMumOfTwo!!
Reaction score
I cannot believe the day is FINALLY here! This pregnancy is going soooo slowly :wacko:
After the scan I will be announcing to the world of Facebook by changing my profile pic to the scan pic. Just want to sleep until lunch (scan is at 2:30pm) because even the day is dragging!

After so many unsuccessful years trying with my ex and having lots of fertility tests I had begun to think I wouldn't be having another baby so I'm too excited for words!! :happydance:

Good luck to any other ladies who have their scans today :flower:

good luck hun... can't wait for pics!!! i have mine on fri the 4th and the past 3 weeks have been going soooooo slowly!!!! :) xx

Good luck! I still can't believe how amazing it was! Mine was at 2.15 last Thurs and I don't know how I got through the morning. We were still late though...! It was brilliant announcing to everyone, I had so many phone calls, text messages, lovely messages on Facebook etc afterwards - felt very proud! Let us know how you get on (and obviously let us see the pic!)!

Ooh, how exciting!
Looking forward to seeing the scan pic of your beautiful bubba :)

Thank you ladies :)
Good luck for yours charli19891. When it finally comes around you probably won't quite believe it's finally here! It's so frustrating how slow time goes hey. Hope it speeds up for you.

Vicki_g - Aw how lovely :) That is what I am looking forward to, I just know there will be nice messages and it feel so good.

I'll post pics later. Yay! :D

Aww so excited for you! Mines is tomorrow but is 9am thank god!

Look forward to seeing pic :)

9am is a great time! Not much waiting around :) Good luck for tomorrow. How exciting, less then 24 hours to go, hehe. I was on the hourly countdown from yesterday :D

Thank you, I'm looking forward to posting pics.

hey hun, my scan is at 1.50 and i am so nervous i cant eat or anything!

Aw, you need to try and eat. I am the opposite and cannot wait until lunch! I am nervous but that won't hit me properly until we are on our way.

Good luck :)

Wow congratulations on twins!! I have a fear of that as I am a wuss, he he. But I'm sure there is only one in there. I'd faint if they said two today :D

Good luck, I hope all goes well :) Can't wait to see your pics!

I have mine tomorrow and am very excited but know i'll be nervous when I wake up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->