12 week scan tomorrow! Feeling guilty :/

Sarah Lou 80

Reaction score
I'm excited/nervous about the scan and seeing my bub. It will also be a relief to be able to tell everyone we are expecting again...only a couple of friends know.

I'm also feeling so guilty that this first tri has been overshadowed by problems we have been having with our mortgage. We are buying a new house but have had a few stressful issues with mortgage companies. It's been hanging over us for a couple of months now and I just feel so terrible that I've not been able to give this baby the same levels of excitement that I could with our first baby.

I'm hoping tomorrow will change all that!

No real point to this post, other than me getting things off my chest!

Don't feel bad, life just gets in the way sometimes! Enjoy your scan tomorrow and take it all in ☺ hope you get your mortgage stuff sorted soon so you can relax a little xx

I totally agree with the previous poster congrats and enjoy your scan :)

Stop feeling guilty! You're pregnant, but life goes on. You don't have to sit around mooning over your pregnancy to still be invested in it. You clearly care a lot, which is why you posted this, so just relax and enjoy your scan. :)

Thank you ladies...you've really reassured me :) The scan went well and it was so so lovely seeing LO! I'm a week ahead as well! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->