12 week scan tomorrow - so scared!

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
Tomorrow is my 12 week scan :happydance: I'm really excited, but so scared too! I was never this scared with my first child's scan, but maybe I was more naive then. Just so worried that something will go wrong :nope:

Ugh. wish me luck!

Good luck hun. You will be fine. I stressed the whole morning of mine convinced it would have one arm no heartbeat or id imagined the whole thing. But my little babe was there sleeping flinging its arms up fingers in the mouth heart racing in its little chest. Enjoy this special day. Its your special day. Looking forward to your news later xx

I'm sure all will be fine and you will be relieved :) let us know how you get on! I understand the worry tho, it's natural x

Good luck, it will all be fine :D I was like that before my dating scan (and to be honest I'm like that again in wait of my 12 weeker), but it's just first tri nerves.

Can't wait to see a pic of your cute 12 week bub :)

I hope everything went perfectly for you!! Mines is next week and I can't wait

Good luck! Hope everything goes perfectly for you xx

Hope all goes well. Keep us updated! I had the same feelings and all went great.

Thanks everyone :hugs: It all went fine, there is a healthy, wriggling baby in there :D And my due date has come forward a few days too, which is all good :happydance:

Yay glad it went well, I've got mine on 29the sept and I'm scared too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->