12 Week Scan Tomorrow

xAmberLFCx

Wife,Mummy & Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've got my 12 week scan tomorrow morning and I'm so nervous! So far my pregnancy has been good, I've had MS but it seems to have eased off now, sore boobies which have also eased lol. No cramping or anything like that however I'm petrified that when I go for the scan there's going to be no heartbeat :( I suffer with anxiety which doesn't help at all! Wish me luck for tomorrow :)

Good luck :) fingers crossed all goes well, in all likelihood it will be fine!

I'm having my first scan next week and will also be about 12 weeks along. I'm feeling the same anxiety, even though I know everything will probably be fine. I just want to know for sure! We haven't announced yet for this reason. I'm especially paranoid because I have a friend who's had a few miscarriages/babies with no heartbeat, so I just want to hear it already! :p

Thank you ladies :) I'll let you know how I get on xx

I'm in the same boat. Going for my 12 week scan next Friday. I'm not feeling as nauseous as I was, the fatigue has eased up and my boobs aren't as sore. Also it's not looking likely that my husband will be able to come with me. My anxiety is creeping up! I'm so scared they'll say the baby has stopped growing!

Hello ladies!! Sorry it's taken me ages to post! All looking good at my scan! I was further along than I thought I'm 12 weeks 5 days :) due August 18th! Not sure how to upload the pic as I'm on my phone! X

Good news! You must feel relieved. Can't wait to see your lovely scan pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->