12 week scan twins

Missyme123

Reaction score
Hi ladies is there anyone else out there expecting twins? We went for out 12 week scan yesterday and there was 2 little babies in there :happydance:

Wow it's only just sinking in and other half was shocked to say the least even though he is a twin..

We are due Nov 16 and in the UK babies are at 11 weeks 5 days.. is there anyone else out there? Could do with a buddie

Thank you ladies

Hi didn't want to read & run so congratulations ��

I always wanted twins but I've just found out I'm expecting number 3 this morning and now extremely scared about it being twins! Can't imagine having 4 children!!!

Aw congratulations :flower: well I have a 6 years old and a soon to be 2 year old.. so yes I will have 4 children and I can't wait even for the sleepless nights lol xx

Oh wow that's amazing. I think as long as you are prepared and already have a positive mindset then you'll do fine. I'm worried about how hubby is going to take the news that I'm pg again so the thought of us finding out its twins stresses me out!

Oh wow that's amazing. I think as long as you are prepared and already have a positive mindset then you'll do fine. I'm worried about how hubby is going to take the news that I'm pg again so the thought of us finding out its twins stresses me out!

Aw hun don't stress everything happens for a reason, i was running on adrenaline yesterday mind lol I don't think I have any more scans now till 20 weeks long time so think I'm just worrying now that everything is OK at that scan 2.. us mummies never stop worrying do we lol..

Can't wait until my oldest gets back so I can tell her the news.. she as been adamant it's twins 1 boy 1 girl since I told her she was getting a baby lol think I'll let her pick the lottery numbers next :happydance: xx

Oh bless her. Yes I completely believe everything happens for a reason, still trying to get my hubby to believe in it too lol!

A baby was on CBeebies earlier and I asked my oldest if he'd like me to have another baby and he said no because he would get confused between it and Emily. Emily is his 19 month old sister :haha:

Oh bless her. Yes I completely believe everything happens for a reason, still trying to get my hubby to believe in it too lol!

A baby was on CBeebies earlier and I asked my oldest if he'd like me to have another baby and he said no because he would get confused between it and Emily. Emily is his 19 month old sister :haha:

Hubby will come round I'm sure :hugs: lol
Oh they are so sweet.. you son sounds adorable.. you may have to start bribing him to get him on side :haha:
I'm bad today with sickness.. and mental to be going to the bingo tonight.. best pull my self together lol x

Oh they are so sweet.. you son sounds adorable.. you may have to start bribing him to get him on side :haha:
I'm bad today with sickness.. and mental to be going to the bingo tonight.. best pull my self together lol x

So he took it really well!!! :happydance: I think he always knew that it was a possibility seen as I haven't bothered with contraception since I had my youngest and although most of the times we'd be careful there would be the odd time we just got carried away in the moment :blush:
I even said to him what if it's twins and his response was... Great excuse for me to get an even bigger car :haha: that just sums my hubby up right there. If he gets the go ahead to get a new car he's a very happy man lol.
Anyway I'm just going to enjoy the next few weeks before the morning sickness etc arrives. Such a relief knowing he's ok about it. This is the man who didn't originally want any kids!!!

Congratulations what a lovely surprise. I had an ultrasound scan some months ago for a non-pregnancy related issue and I was told I was likely to pop two eggs that month (apparently my age has a lot to do with that...36 ssshh) so who knows, but I really do think twins are fantastic. A friend of mine had IVF twins they just turned 3 and they are just adorable.

So he took it really well!!! :happydance: I think he always knew that it was a possibility seen as I haven't bothered with contraception since I had my youngest and although most of the times we'd be careful there would be the odd time we just got carried away in the moment :blush:
I even said to him what if it's twins and his response was... Great excuse for me to get an even bigger car :haha: that just sums my hubby up right there. If he gets the go ahead to get a new car he's a very happy man lol.
Anyway I'm just going to enjoy the next few weeks before the morning sickness etc arrives. Such a relief knowing he's ok about it. This is the man who didn't originally want any kids!!!

Aw that's brilliant.. I'm glad he's happy!! Lmao to the car thing my partner is already looking for a nice big car!! We have 2 5 seaters so I'm happy to wait for now..my morning get sickness is just subsiding and I'm starting to feel normal again :thumbup:

Congratulations what a lovely surprise. I had an ultrasound scan some months ago for a non-pregnancy related issue and I was told I was likely to pop two eggs that month (apparently my age has a lot to do with that...36 ssshh) so who knows, but I really do think twins are fantastic. A friend of mine had IVF twins they just turned 3 and they are just adorable.

Fingers crossed for you :flower: I'm so excited, it's sunk in now. It's going to be lovely but I'm going to be 1 very busy mammy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->