12 week scan with pics :)

Trix

Reaction score
We had our NHS 12 week scan on Tuesday. Unfortunately hubby couldn't make it due to work, but my wee mum came along instead :)

Chickpea was asleep on his/her tummy first of all, but a sugary sweet and a some prodding around soon woke Chickpea up, which is when the dancing, bouncing and waving began. Couldn't believe how much growth there had been in just over a week since our private scan! :dance: Also couldn't believe that we were giving 8 photos (we only got 3 at our private scan). Love it! :cloud9:

The Sonographer (who was LOVELY) changed my dates again, so I have now gone forward 3 days from the private scan to a set-in-stone EDD of 25/06/10 (12weeks & 4 days @ time of scan).

Chickpea8jpg.jpg

Chickpea5jpg.jpg

Chickpea6jpg.jpg

Chickpea7jpg.jpg

Chickpea10jpg.jpg

thats so beautyful...its such an emotional powerful feeling looking at them pictures.

hope you are very happy and very proud of your self xxx

8 different photos on the NHS??

They're fantastic! :D

Great pics! congrats! Wonderful to see them hopping around on the u/s, isn't it??

Gorgeous pics your baby is due on my birthday :D

thats great news that your scan went well!! cant wait for my next scan :):):) x

What great pics!

Im looking forward to my 2nd scan next week (had one a week ago) cause I really think the growth difference is going to be amazing..

so cute we had to pay for our pics but so worth it we having a little boy 14weeks cant wate

Awww wow, that's fab that you got so many photos and they are lovely - congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->