12 week scan!

elainegee

Reaction score
So I had my 12 week scan today :happydance: All is OK so far, saw wee heart beating and wee baby jiggling about! Scan didn't last as long as i thought they normally did but i might be getting it mixed up with the one you get at 18-20 weeks :) I have a few more scans arranged because of my placenta previa history which is always nice! anyhoo hope the pictures have worked as never uploaded any before! it isn't that great i am afraid, i am sure if she had persisted a bit longer she could of got a better one! xx

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

oh and i have been put forward two days as well! so new due date is October 24th! x

Congratulations, that's wonderful!!

Can you tell me how to upload pictures, can't seem to be able to do it!!! :(

Amy xx

Elainegee congrats youre scan is cute xxx

Hi, go to post reply, then click at the bottom of the page it says manage attachments, click on choose file, then click on upload, drag the picture then to the comment box. Hope this helps xx

Amy xx

when you start a new thread click on the wee paper click and a new window appears from there browse your desk top or wherever your pictures are and upload them once it says 'done' click ok and then click the paper clip again and then click on the attachments and it should appear in the typey box. I am sure there is an easier explanation but that seems to work! x thank you x

Amy xx

Elainegee congrats youre scan is cute xxx

Hi, go to post reply, then click at the bottom of the page it says manage attachments, click on choose file, then click on upload, drag the picture then to the comment box. Hope this helps xx

thank you! and also such a better explanation that mine! xx

yaya glad things went well , great when ya put forwards a few days aint it xxxxxx

Wonderful news!! Glad to hear all is well.. xoxox

Congrats!!!
Thats so funny, we both got put forward 2 days to the 24th!

I have my scan on Friday at 12+6. Can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->