12 week scan??

excited becky

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wondering how many of you were over 12 weeks before you had your first dating scan i'm 12 weeks and still have not had a date come through?:hissy:

My midwife did say that because i had a scan at 8 weeks they may leave it to 14 weeks?

Does this sound familiar to anyone??

xxxxx

I had a scan at 9 weeks then had my nucual scan at 13 weeks...Hope this helps x

I am nearly 12 weeks and I haven;t had any scan apart from a private one I paid for myself and I haven;t got a scan date yet. I have to call to arrange my own scan - only got to saw midwife last week and she gave me a number to call. Manage to get through today but their systems were down and they said they would call me back but haven't heard anything :(.

i had my first scan at 7 weeks and 3 days due to having a missed miscarraige b4
and iv got my next scan next week tue th 21st ill be 11 weeks n 2 days .. why not ring the early pregnacy unit or you midwife .. the pregnacy unit can tell you if there is another scan and when it is or if thay have sent out a letter x

Ive already had 2 scans due to previous EP history, however mu nuchal scan was booked through midwife at 8 weeks and i got the appointment through at 10 weeks!

i'd chase them up !

Yep think i will ring the early pregnancy unit as left a message for my midwife and she has not got back to me! thankyou!
xxxx

i had a scan at 9 wks and im not gettin another till june 4th (20 wk scan)

ok... maybe it's just my drs, but i've already had 3 (i changed drs cause i had a NIGHTMARE of a woman) then the new one said some of her patients get one every month... :) I love seeing the growth of the baby- it's amazing how much changes in so little time!

My nhs scan is when i will either be 12w1d or 12w5d depending on dates..i think it depends on area ect that you are in

x

I had two early scans, roughly 6w and 8w.
I got my midwife appt at 10w, she gave me a number to call and I've booked my next scan which comes in at 13w+2

Of course I'd like it at 12w, but seeing as I've had one at 8, and the next isnt til 20... it's probably best to stretch it out for as long as I can bear ;)

I've never heard of being able to have monthly scans, but this is just my experience being in the UK.

My first scan is on tuesday and i'll be 13+3 then. Can't wait to know that everything is ok and that theres actually a baby in there!!

I had a scan at 6 weeks (didnt know how far gone I was) will be having the '12' weeks scan on monday when I will be 13 weeks

xx

Hiya, just to let you know my scan is on mon 27th! So i will be 13+6!

Hopefully should see baby clearly on scan!

So excited but nervous at the same time.

Thankyou for all your advice!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back