12 week scan?

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
So i am 12 +3 today and havent heard when my scan is going to be. I saw my midwife 2week ago and she said an appointment for it would come through the post but was yet nothing. Should i be worried by now, im not even sure who to contact. when i saw the midwife she said they usually do them at week 13 but il be 13weeks on monday so surely i should have heard by now.
anyone got any advice for me??

Couldn't you call to ask what's going on?

Yeah, call the antenatal department. They'll get you one urgently I should think. You should have got your appointment for it when you booked in for antenatal care! So there's definitely been a mess up somewhere.

At my hospital i found the imaging department were quite notorious for leaving things to the last minute. Phone your hospital's antenatal or medical imaging department asap you should've heard something by now. You can always phone the hospital main number and ask an operator to put you through

just spoke to hosp they booked me in tomo all akward times lol so its going to be big rush pickin DD up at 3 15 n gettin to hosp by 330 lol and yeh looks like know one did anything cause she said she found my request card *sigh*

Ahh annoying. Exciting that your scan is tomorrow though!

Glad you got some answers.

Maybe DD could go with a friend for a mini play date if you know anyone well enough? x

glad they've fit you in. I agree with Wobbles about asking someone to pick up DD, I know it's short notice but some hospitals will only allow one adult to accompany you into the scan room. Did they mention anything like that?

glad they've fit you in. I agree with Wobbles about asking someone to pick up DD, I know it's short notice but some hospitals will only allow one adult to accompany you into the scan room. Did they mention anything like that?

Nope they didn't and il have my ds with me iv sorted dd her uncle is pickin her up :p

scan went well, baby was wriggling around every where :D iv booked a private one for 7th november, cant wait :D

Attachments

• img008.jpg
    img008.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel